Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wasn't ekko pushing her last dp for claiming aizen? (I wasn't paying attention to that whole interaction)

One fact tho: Kiku claimed on discord to be red scum (gamethrowing seems to be a thing in this game huh?)

Who else?
tbh she was basically outed so not rly game throwing, she might as well use this chance to communicate with enemy team or give us some intel on them

but alas game removed

Prof - In will Lynch you if kiku wouldn't be here to Lynch

Kiku gets game removed

Prof - Reborn did it

No wonder muugen game threw with everyone pulling ekko tier logic this game :milaugh:
Cool lol. If you had done it it would maybe mean I was wrong on you lol

Your answer made it sound like you were claiming it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
psylocke is good. look elsehwere

mr rabbit says hes got mr goblin's role. u cant sus one without the other

these reads r kinda boring tbh

@Ratchet thoughts on reborn seeing this ^
The Psychic and Pot Goblin reads are uninspired, though I question what Scum actually benefits from giving reads on vouched for players.

@Dr_Professor83 thoughts on dest? read his posts today about the EoD. they r ingenuine af lol
I could see him being scum. He’s higher in my POE than players like Reloaded/Kirk who are true bottomless nulls lol

Which post are you talking about? I think calling Adam scummy as fuck and downplaying his CFD is pretty uncharitable/a mischaracterization even if Adam was my second strongest scum read.

Adam had enough going that we almost CFD’d like 5 other people lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Psychic and Pot Goblin reads are uninspired, though I question what Scum actually benefits from giving reads on vouched for players.
its not just reads though, its clearly stubborn and unphased despite being told to look elsewhere. i dont belive those r genuinly his top reads out of everyone playing rn

hes picking the more inactive halves of the vouched players (pot and psylocke) with the lower chance of being contested

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't tell me you aren't finding Pot scummy seeing how he played in valentine as town when he was vouched by others as well

Status
Not open for further replies.