Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We’ve *checks notes* only got one lynch captain.

When we get closer to end of day we can make you the back up so that if things fall through you’ll be there to catch it for us if you want
What a coincidence - the moment after prof asked kiku is game removed

Now I hope you will push me prof

Looking forward to it ✌️

I received a message that said u scan guilty
Ma'am you recieved wrong messages then

Ekko has 1000 posts and I haven't found any substance scrolling through his posts. It is mostly self-defense and random shade.

I don't know what the point of Psychic and Ekko confirming each other, then Psychic fading into obscurity, leaving Ekko all alone to do the dirty work. "He is my captain", "she is my vice-captain" is useless flavor fluff. Ekko knows this better, yet he wanted to confirm himself this way. Weird. The Ekko I know from Weebs is more calculative, but can slip here and there because of his carelessness. Could this be a major fuck up on their side? Hm.

Kiku coming forward with a claim makes me believe that she wants to save Ekko through this, at least one more cycle.
Wasn't ekko pushing her last dp for claiming aizen? (I wasn't paying attention to that whole interaction)

One fact tho: Kiku claimed on discord to be red scum (gamethrowing seems to be a thing in this game huh?)

Who else?

Wasn't ekko pushing her last dp for claiming aizen? (I wasn't paying attention to that whole interaction)

One fact tho: Kiku claimed on discord to be red scum (gamethrowing seems to be a thing in this game huh?)

Who else?
I don't see why one would willingly claim to be scum. Think about what they would have to discuss in scum HQ to come to that point.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Checking this is not very difficult.

Vote - 1 - Ekko leading
Ekkologix - 3
Ratchet - 2
Psylocke - 2
Flower - 1
Apollo - 1
Kiku - 1

Vote - 2 - Ekko leading, Kiku second
Ekkologix - 4
Kiku - 3
Psylocke - 2
Reborn - 2
Ratchet - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Lord Melkor - 1

Vote 3 - Kiku leading, Ekko second
Kiku - 6
Ekkologix - 3
Psylocke - 2
Hime - 2
Reborn - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
Ultra - 1

Vote 4 - Kiku leading, Ekko second
Kiku - 6
Ekkologix - 3
Psylocke - 2
Hime - 2
Reborn - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
Ultra - 1
Apollo - 1
UwU - 1

Vote 5 - Adam lynched, Ekko close second
Adam - 7
Ekkologix - 7
Mango - 5
UwU- 3
Kiku - 1
Apollo - 1

I don't see how the lynch would shift from Kiku to Adam, bypassing Ekko, without there being a proper reason. Mango was also viable EoD, but I don't think there was enough energy/body to pile there.

I would like Ekko to do broader scum hunting and less self-defense.
there was a proper reason, i told them to vote adam im taking responsiblity. tagged them. and they voted cuz they also scum read him

as for the reasoning itself, i made multiple posts day 1 outlining my scum read for adam

lastly, there was a vote count where mango/uwu were leading / was a period of time where mango/uwu were leading the votes even if vote count doesnt show it. id suggest reading over the EoD itself

Rest are varying degrees of null. It’s easier to say who I think is Town. Rest are POE to sort through.

Town - Kobe, Ratchet, Ekko, Apollo, Lind, Ultra, Pot
Slight town - Al, Xlaw, Sallu, Mono, Pero, Psychic

That’s enough to start narrowing in on a POE of Tac, Dest, Melkor, Reloaded, Kerk, Hime, Pein, YTW (I think that’s all Idk if I missed anyone)

Emil

Certified Memelord
eitherway ur contention here is a lead the votes from kiku, my teammate, to adam, another one of my teammates when uwu and mango were both available and free is kinda silly

Status
Not open for further replies.