Yoru
Yo tan

Scum/Nulls:
Dest
Pein
UwU
Mango
TACy (?)

It makes no sense to me. According to the census we should have 8 scums left, but my reads are giving me 5 names only.
Ignore census, source has always been:"I made it the fuck up"

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Fujishiro captain, if someone was *theoretically* removed from the game via ability, they would be no legitimate target for abilities and lynch votes, correct?

Would votes towards someone, who is *theoretically* game removed via ability, still show up on the vote count or would they not?
If it were me yes for first question and no they wouldn't for last question.

Game removed means he/she is outside the game

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin u only signed up to the game to do nothing? Get active, now.
Kinda hard to do that when I was sleeping since a little bit after my post lmao.

But there's a couple things you fellas need to realize here involving my playstyle. The first is that thread play has never been my strong suit. I'm someone who gets heated too easily so I tend to avoid heated debates and such. Not only that but getting into a back and forth tends to require a lot of attention which I sometimes have trouble balancing between that and irl things.

The second is that I'm better suited for things revolving around mechanics. A lot of my stuff from Valentine's came from being a tracker plus being in a constant chat with two other players as well as having a perma neighbor chat with a third. I can be pretty good at feeling out ideal targets for abilities. The Breaking Bad game is a great example, I was able to find my mason instantly and got access to mechanics that was useful to town just from some small hints and vibes.

There is a reason that I have, as Ratchy put it, an Honor Code when it comes to claims like Milller and Mason. I see no greater gift in mechanics than a near guarantee that a fella is town that you can leave on the bottom of PoE and focus on other slots.

I'll end by saying in this game my thing is basically giving Ultra support on his wagons and the occasional advice in our pm.
:pepecafe:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In regards to Kiku, would it be a good idea to keep her as the main wagon and having a solid 2nd and 3rd wagon under it.

If memory serves me right if Kiku's game remove makes her lynch immune the ax should fall on the next fella on the wagon right?

That's an if on the lynch immune thing btw cause I remember that I wasn't when I used a commute on myself in Fooj's CYOC gane.
:choppawhat:

D3/Current reads, subject to change. Black bolded for scum lean, grey bolded for null, purple for SK, teal for neutral indie, green for town. Not to tinfoil on this too much, but those who got modkilled and "put a performance" may not be out for good. Aizen was supposed to be dead during SS arc, and we know what happened. This being a bastard Bleach game, shouldn't take anything for granted.

Those who are bolded in black need a claim at the very least to convince me that they are town (no, I don't buy that Al sama is town). Those within grey zone can be town-read if they start scum hunting properly. If I didn't just spend 10 days trying to convince a dumbass town into lynching scum, I would probably try a bit harder pushing these, but I'm done exhausting my time. Need to give my priorities elsewhere.

I say, look into those black bolded ones first, and grey should help push there. [Inb4 what is the reason?!? yada yada, I have reasons, don't have the energy to go through them today].

[Change Vote Lynch Reborn]

1- Pot Goblin
2- Dr_Professor83
4- @Flower Replaced by @hime
5- @Lord Melkor

7- @Apollo
10- @TheAncientCenturion

11- @Xlaw
13- @Kerkovian

14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru

16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino

19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion

24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded

27- @Reborn
29- @Ratchet

30- @Mashiro Blue
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra

35- @Destroya

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
D3/Current reads, subject to change. Black bolded for scum lean, grey bolded for null, purple for SK, teal for neutral indie, green for town. Not to tinfoil on this too much, but those who got modkilled and "put a performance" may not be out for good. Aizen was supposed to be dead during SS arc, and we know what happened. This being a bastard Bleach game, shouldn't take anything for granted.

Those who are bolded in black need a claim at the very least to convince me that they are town (no, I don't buy that Al sama is town). Those within grey zone can be town-read if they start scum hunting properly. If I didn't just spend 10 days trying to convince a dumbass town into lynching scum, I would probably try a bit harder pushing these, but I'm done exhausting my time. Need to give my priorities elsewhere.

I say, look into those black bolded ones first, and grey should help push there. [Inb4 what is the reason?!? yada yada, I have reasons, don't have the energy to go through them today].

1- Pot Goblin
2- Dr_Professor83
5- @Lord Melkor

7- @Apollo
10- @TheAncientCenturion

11- @Xlaw
13- @Kerkovian

14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru

16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino

19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion

24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded

27- @Reborn
29- @Ratchet

30- @Mashiro Blue
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra

35- @Destroya
you left the guys you kept pushing on white

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

1- Pot Goblin
2- Dr_Professor83
5- @Lord Melkor

7- @Apollo
10- @TheAncientCenturion

11- @Xlaw
13- @Kerkovian

14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru

16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino

19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion

24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded

27- @Reborn
29- @Ratchet

30- @Mashiro Blue
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra

35- @Destroya
What makes hime a town read for you?

What makes hime a town read for you?
Not the gameplay for sure, which is nonexistent. Not "vibe" either. I just don't think they would be anything but town based on the spread elsewhere. Flower was meh earlier, she dropped out of the other game that we were playing as well so probably nothing to look there *for now*.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

1- Pot Goblin
2- Dr_Professor83
5- @Lord Melkor

7- @Apollo
10- @TheAncientCenturion

11- @Xlaw
13- @Kerkovian

14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru

16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino

19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion

24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded

27- @Reborn
29- @Ratchet

30- @Mashiro Blue
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra

35- @Destroya
I have issues with this list, but frankly it's probably not worth bringing them up. Can you at least elaborate on your town reads please?

uwu - voted me last day as a counter wagon to the flipped scum. in day 1 parked a stubborn vote on me cuz i said bleach soul society arc is mid and never moved it / never tried to take any responsiblity in the first day lynch (which is NAI for uwu), but comes EoD 2 to vote the counter wagon of flipped scum while asking for summary (i.e no reason of his own). scum

hayumi - reaction test to broki saying he scanned guilty (simply laughing it off) is mildly sus. i then asked hayumi about his reaction and he immediately goes to say that me going for him is a scum tell of mine when 1. it's not, and 2. i didnt really go for him, i just asked him a question on his reply to broki. = ingenuine thoughts. feels the subconscious guilt of being scum

mango - joke vote day 1 similar to uwu and

pretend to not know we r in day 2 despite liking the day 1 lynch WU. also open scumming and asking to be shot. honestly policy material. he claimed the 5th seat dude from squad 11 in disc. need to press further

reborn - similar reasons to susing adam. reborn discredited and shading apollo but is unable to followup when challenged further. hard lean scum on this slot. too much unqualified shading

AL - claimed having an ability that can stop night actions but refuses to confirm if it also stops kills or not, and refuses to use it n2 when asked for it with the excuse that charlie needed healing. charlie ended up dying anyway as any competent scum wud not let him get healed (by a busdrive). this only allowed mafia to get 2 kills in (which luckily they failed, but we couldnt of known that). also allowed 3 sword slash kills to get in (none knows from where). lean scum
Agreed on Mango and UWU. Mango i was saying on Discord how i did not like his behaviour EOD but @Underworld Broker said he may be town. Apparently he claimed on Discord, I missed it?

UWU voted Ekko over Adam and claims a very minor character.

Reborn i need to check, I had neither scum or town lean on him. My main reason to town read him was that he was very open about using a rolecrush on Michelle day 1 which seemed quite brave for a scum. But i see other people do not read it as town behaviour.

Al i am not sure about. Should we have not a good reason to doubt IC claim?

Hayumi i see from threadmarsk flipped town?

Status
Not open for further replies.