Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think I might just abstain for the rest of the game. My role is honestly worthless, I gain immunity to negative actions used on me which means blocks/redirects no longer work now but the kills fail anyway, and I only have a regular kill left. I really don't understand the design - why make a Vig that should be hard to stop when scum just tank everything anyway?

So far, Kiku has an ability destruction. According to Prof:
I already mentioned that:
Seems like gameyhrowing, don't care . Also said kiku is the one who can destroy abilities and 'fix' write ups.

I can see kiku give up like that judging by valentines game. There's no "big plan" behind all this, it's not that deep.
Kiku did also target me N1 but since I had my ability up it got delayed to the day phase (tho it shouldn't have worked on me since I was immune to harmful stuff, fuji clarified it)

----
Regarding the blocking or whatever stuff from targeting kiku: Ratchet already tried to investigate kiku N1 via Blue but it didn't work, think there was some other stuff already failing on that direction too

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
btw melkor said he did an action last night, except i sent him a rb during the night and it was a big one too a super roleblock so there you go

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Kiku did also target me N1 but since I had my ability up it got delayed to the day phase (tho it shouldn't have worked on me since I was immune to harmful stuff, fuji clarified it)
On night 1? Hmm, maybe any harmful ability that Kiku was going to use on you was redirected to Prof 'cause he also targeted Kiku.

Regarding the blocking or whatever stuff from targeting kiku: Ratchet already tried to investigate kiku N1 via Blue but it didn't work, think there was some other stuff already failing on that direction too
A passive role blocking your visitor seems pretty powerful tbh. But it could be "one of your visitors" or something.

And if that's the case, that's very similar to what TACy claimed about his passive lol.

On night 1? Hmm, maybe any harmful ability that Kiku was going to use on you was redirected to Prof 'cause he also targeted Kiku.
It was not redirected, I got literally hit and mentioned it during D2, I got a notification (that I shouldn't have gotten since I was immune anyways).

Kiku also confirmed in discord chat that he/she was confused why it didn't show up in the night write up. It was delayed because of my ability.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It was not redirected, I got literally hit and mentioned it during D2, I got a notification (that I shouldn't have gotten since I was immune anyways).

Kiku also confirmed in discord chat that he/she was confused why it didn't show up in the night write up. It was delayed because of my ability.
Okay, makes sense since Prof's claim is worded in such a way that he can only redirect one harmful ability from his target.

It sucks that we lost your role. I'm actually not sure how we have so little info tbh.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But u said I was shading u earlier in the game, no?

Al Sama is only slight town? I'd like to see more of YoTan since I've had him as ~lean town~ earlier in the game, which was mostly due to a hint or smth, same as Yoru

@Pot Goblin u only signed up to the game to do nothing? Get active, now.
Earlier

Not today,Miss Broki

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Pot & Ultra - Masons
Psy & Ekko - Vouch
Sallu & I - Vouch
Kobe - Miller

Indies - Blue

Town reads / claims/ IC:
Ratchet
Prof
Apollo
Xlaw
LM
Apollo
Kerk
Pero
AL

Town leans/Nulls:
Reloaded
Reborn
Yoru
Yo tan

Scum/Nulls:
Dest
Pein
UwU
Mango
TACy (?)

It makes no sense to me. According to the census we should have 8 scums left, but my reads are giving me 5 names only.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Pot & Ultra - Masons
Psy & Ekko - Vouch
Sallu & I - Vouch
Kobe - Miller

Indies - Blue

Town reads / claims/ IC:
Ratchet
Prof
Apollo
Xlaw
LM
Apollo
Kerk
Pero
AL

Town leans/Nulls:
Reloaded
Reborn
Yoru
Yo tan

Scum/Nulls:
Dest
Pein
UwU
Mango
TACy (?)

It makes no sense to me. According to the census we should have 8 scums left, but my reads are giving me 5 names only.
Mentioned Apollo twice, and I hope I didn't miss anyone.

I should be wrong here on some I think. I was wrong on Rott and Hayumi. I just need to look at the players again. Among my town leans, maybe Reborn can be scum, but his tone is too aggressive for that imo (I could be wrong), maybe Yoru as well.

@Fujishiro captain, if someone was *theoretically* removed from the game via ability, they would be no legitimate target for abilities and lynch votes, correct?

Would votes towards someone, who is *theoretically* game removed via ability, still show up on the vote count or would they not?

This is bastard game so there has to be a trap somewhere.

Scum really wanted to kill Charles who said he will get an updated census today revealing "a true state of the game". So either the census we got from Soulkiller (which was confirmed by Ultra, right)? may be false or scum could fake flips?

Which brings me to @Ultra. I am still giving you benefit of the doubt as claimed mason, but you were a bit passive yesterday. Do you have something?
I neighbored someone widely and their response was pretty solid

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Status
Not open for further replies.