Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont look stuck to me what the fk r these posts LOL

u wanna know why town *seems* stuck from a lazy point of view? its cuz 20+ players remaining afk saying nothing lol

you say adam was scummy asfk but i was leading for most of the day only end of day CFD we got him to be leading. actually what r u saying lmao
Days have been an absolute mess and there is no need for the game to be 400+ pages right now. D1 sucked to get through and we ended up with a mislynch. D2 was a mess and Adam was super scummy but we still had three possible CFD wagons and barely got Adam. D3 Kiku is open scumming and somehow you're tied with votes. Yes, I do question sometimes what town is doing.

Mr. Usopp, I do believe Mr. Uwu is scummy when you line it up there.

Mr. Hayumi is a nothing burger. Mango Senpai, Esquire, is someone we need to look into more.

Mr. Al is likely scum, I am astonished we haven't lynched him yet.
Do you have any mechanical suspicion about Al's innocent child status? You were hinting earlier some knowledge about the game's hidden mechanics.

why do u feel the need to defend urself here X
How are you asking me this question? You see every game I get questioned for activity and it's tiresome because that's NAI for me. Harry Potter I was leading poster as wolf MVP and didn't get sussed really. Fairy Tail I got CFD mislynched all when I wasn't around. So yeah, I get tired of defending myself against suss because of my activity.

This was Gin’s poison ability.

Prof’s ability was also destroyed same like this and he thought it was due to him targeting Kiku.

I can vouch for Sallu, yes.

Honestly, Dest, I expected more from your reads and some of the reads there are just vibe/gut checks even when you don’t remember what the player posted.

Yeah, I need to know how long it lasts reborn because it’s either important or nothing to worry about.

So tell me please.

I absorb the first action targeting me.

Yo, Reloaded hinted at being Soi Fon, but then kept saying he was a fodder character.

The ability Reloaded used was called “Shunpo Master” which fodder character will have an ability name like that?
I was expecting a little more from you other than calling me weak, which I've already admitted several times this game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
D3/Current reads, subject to change. Black bolded for scum lean, grey bolded for null, purple for SK, teal for neutral indie, green for town. Not to tinfoil on this too much, but those who got modkilled and "put a performance" may not be out for good. Aizen was supposed to be dead during SS arc, and we know what happened. This being a bastard Bleach game, shouldn't take anything for granted.

Those who are bolded in black need a claim at the very least to convince me that they are town (no, I don't buy that Al sama is town). Those within grey zone can be town-read if they start scum hunting properly. If I didn't just spend 10 days trying to convince a dumbass town into lynching scum, I would probably try a bit harder pushing these, but I'm done exhausting my time. Need to give my priorities elsewhere.

I say, look into those black bolded ones first, and grey should help push there. [Inb4 what is the reason?!? yada yada, I have reasons, don't have the energy to go through them today].

[Change Vote Lynch Reborn]

1- Pot Goblin
2- Dr_Professor83
4- @Flower Replaced by @hime
5- @Lord Melkor

7- @Apollo
10- @TheAncientCenturion

11- @Xlaw
13- @Kerkovian

14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru

16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino

19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion

24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded

27- @Reborn
29- @Ratchet

30- @Mashiro Blue
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra

35- @Destroya
D3/Current reads, subject to change. Black bolded for scum lean, grey bolded for null, purple for SK, teal for neutral indie, green for town. Not to tinfoil on this too much, but those who got modkilled and "put a performance" may not be out for good. Aizen was supposed to be dead during SS arc, and we know what happened. This being a bastard Bleach game, shouldn't take anything for granted.

Those who are bolded in black need a claim at the very least to convince me that they are town (no, I don't buy that Al sama is town). Those within grey zone can be town-read if they start scum hunting properly. If I didn't just spend 10 days trying to convince a dumbass town into lynching scum, I would probably try a bit harder pushing these, but I'm done exhausting my time. Need to give my priorities elsewhere.

I say, look into those black bolded ones first, and grey should help push there. [Inb4 what is the reason?!? yada yada, I have reasons, don't have the energy to go through them today].

[Change Vote Lynch Reborn]

1- Pot Goblin
2- Dr_Professor83
4- @Flower Replaced by @hime
5- @Lord Melkor

7- @Apollo
10- @TheAncientCenturion

11- @Xlaw
13- @Kerkovian

14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru

16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino

19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion

24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded

27- @Reborn
29- @Ratchet

30- @Mashiro Blue
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra

35- @Destroya
My reactions to this information
:gonope:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Agreed on Mango and UWU. Mango i was saying on Discord how i did not like his behaviour EOD but @Underworld Broker said he may be town. Apparently he claimed on Discord, I missed it?

UWU voted Ekko over Adam and claims a very minor character.

Reborn i need to check, I had neither scum or town lean on him. My main reason to town read him was that he was very open about using a rolecrush on Michelle day 1 which seemed quite brave for a scum. But i see other people do not read it as town behaviour.

Al i am not sure about. Should we have not a good reason to doubt IC claim?

Hayumi i see from threadmarsk flipped town?
I am town, Sir Melkor

Just look at my avy and say how Blackbeard can be scum... he is goated :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.