CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I swear Oda must be saving Cross Guild for a movie or some shit at this point :josad:
Mihawk to Green Bull.

Croc, Mr. 1, and Buggy to Impel Down for Doffy.

Green Bull is a loner swordsman who likes booze and took on a bunch of swordsmen/Samurai while calling them weak in his introduction.

Adding the Doflamingo Pirates to Cross Guild makes them a legitimate Yonkou-level crew in the race for the One Piece:

Yonkou = Mihawk (and Buggy LOL)
Commanders = Crocodile, Doflamingo, Daz Bones, (Bon Kurei if he joins CG)
Tobi Roppo level = Pica, Diamante, Trebol, Sugar, Senor Pink, etc.

Buggy, Doflamingo, and Crocodile have so many criminal/underworld connections that if they united, they'd be in a fantastic place to rule the underworld entirely.

Watch out for Neo Mads working to supply Cross Guild with weapons, too, since Wano, Dressrosa, and Buggy's weapon shipments are all dead in the water. Cross Guild needs a weapon supplier, and Neo Mads is the most likely group, IMO.

Yeah Level 6 is a joke. Barring shiryu
If they are level six prisoners,it means they have strong coa and coo on top of a crazy physique.Give them all broken fruits and they will be monsters.Blackbeard and his crew will be stronger than Shanks and his crew eventually.I just hope that SHP vs BBP happens in an arc centered around both crews,like it was in the pre-skip.I'm tired of all these wars with a bunch of side characters in it.