El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda stays consistent with the +Island level feats for Marine Top Tiers. This isn't anything to get worked up over.

Seems like Island level feats are a necessity to become Admiral.

- Aokiji introduction

- Punk Hazard

- Ryokugyu transforming Udon which is several times the size of Onigashima which is bigger than Hachinoisu.

- Garp destroying an island

My god, what will Kizaru do to egghead lads ?

:steef:
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @SmokedOut
Best post on this thread.

Yeah Garp destroying an island in one blow just proves that he is still in the top tier Marine conversation even at 76 lol.

Somebody please tag me when a Yonko destroys an island btw.

tag me next time :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Thanks to Scotch:

-Chapter 1080: The Legendary Hero
-All chapter events on Pirate Island (Hachinosu).
-Sword squad vs blackbeard pirates.
-The Blackbeard Pirates present are Shiryu, Vasco Shot, Bizarro and Wolf. And we have their fruits,
-Avalo Bizarro has the "Island" fruit, he can control the island. Wolf owns the Inflation Fruit and Vasco Shot owns the Liquor Fruit.
-Sword Squad, Hibari, Prince Gross and Kujaku (Tsuru's granddaughter).
-The bounty on Kobe's head is 5 stars, worth 500 million, for his fame.
-Perona is also on Pirate Island to free the imprisoned Moria.
-In a short flashback, Blackbeard kidnaps Kobe to negotiate with the World Government, to make Hachinoyu Pirate Island official and under his control. Kuzan explained that the Sword Faction could not be negotiated with.
-We see the powers of the Sword Squad, Hibari is a skilled sniper and wields a Vegabank weapon, Prince Gross has the Mud Fruit, Kujaku has the Whip Fruit.
-In the end, Garp joins the rest and destroys buildings with his fists and haki.
Is this real?

Status
Not open for further replies.