El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have yet to even see it in action yet, it's fucking dumb for you and some others to just judge it already without having to see what it can do.

Could it be a meh devil fruit at the end? Yeah sure but at least let's just wait and see how it plays out.:seriously:
I’ll wait, but I’m not going to start hyping it just like people are. If it turns to basically Pizarro sitting on his throne moving buildings to create an endless maze and making trap holes then cool. But if it’s a rehash of picas and bullets? Its just another meh fruit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
BMP didn't get wiped out tho
Only cracker lost and also fodders & weak charlottes lost to Vinsmoke siblings

BMP still up

Beast pirates on the other hand, are wasted
Yeah, but they couldn't stop the Vinsmokes from releasing Yonji and Niji.
Ceasar managed to distract Kat and Oven enough for them to escape unharmed.
and Cracker got obliterated by Aokiji, while Pudding was captured.
They got massively outmaneuvered for being attacked by multiple sources and not everyone being there.

The Beast Pirates get jumped by a single Admiral and they can't do shit.

BBP should be hard punished for being spread like they are, but they are competent enough for it to not happen.

Law will probably escape with his crew, but BB will get his Road Poneglyphs. I'm not sure of what will happen in Beehive. Maybe they stall enough until Teach and the rest is back, so SWORD gets overwhelmed and just manages to rescue Coby.

And they are, most definitely, completing their mission in Egghead, especially if Aokiji is there.

Yeah, but they couldn't stop the Vinsmokes from releasing Yonji and Niji.
Ceasar managed to distract Kat and Oven enough for them to escape unharmed.
and Cracker got obliterated by Aokiji, while Pudding was captured.
They got massively outmaneuvered for being attacked by multiple sources and not everyone being there.

The Beast Pirates get jumped by a single Admiral and they can't do shit.

BBP should be hard punished for being spread like they are, but they are competent enough for it to not happen.

Law will probably escape with his crew, but BB will get his Road Poneglyphs. I'm not sure of what will happen in Beehive. Maybe they stall enough until Teach and the rest is back, so SWORD gets overwhelmed and just manages to rescue Coby.

And they are, most definitely, completing their mission in Egghead, especially if Aokiji is there.
Tbf King and Queen were injured when Aramaki came in.

Stall piece is back.

Nothing actually ever happens in this manga. Truly a Goda masterclass in stretching this ass series. Hope to see the 2000 chapters benchmark soon.

:steef:
Yeah he always lies about the 5 years thing, watch when the next One Piece movie is announced Oda will say: One Piece will end in 5 years! We collectively scratch our heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.