El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece fans forgot what seriously powerful attacks look like after 6 years of watching Big Job and Crydo spam nothing-attacks, now 80 year old decrepit Vice Admiral Larp is going to destroy an island in one punch? Lmfao

I seriously want to see how Yonko fans cry this week. Make sure to tag me bois.

@The White Crane @MarineHQ @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @Apollo
Wait, if Shiryu somehow hypetools Garp later, is that a W for us Shiryubros or a L for us Marinebros? :quest:

Blackbeard himself, Van Augur, Doc Q, and Jesus Burgess are the ones that went to fight Law and his crew.

Shiryu, Pizarro, Vasco, and Wolf are the ones that are currently on Pirate Island.

Which means that Laffitte, Devon, whoever the 10th captain is, and Kuzan are the ones that are going to Egghead.
The 3 strongest leading a 4 man team, all 3 will win. :cheers:

Coby having 500 mil (Dressrosa Luffy and Law) is actually deserving.

That's kinda impressive if anything. @Ssg super suit coby
Dressrosa Luffy was commander level… all the Sword members, Drake included, are fighting Tobi roppo level guys and weaker

Koby has no feats or portrayal above Tobi roppo… Also black Maria’s bounty is 480 million so… Tobi roppo level

Jack demolished entire Mink tribe? Or he was getting pushed back each day by one of the Dukes? WITH the help of Ceasers Gas. Brother bringing Jack to any conversation won't do you any good LOL my man's literally the single worst Commander in the series with the exception of Smoothie since she's just simply useless. Even Bepo has more feats than Jack :gokulaugh:

Queen and King KO'ing BM pirates was a comedic relief for the entirety of Wano, you could say the same thing about Chopper punching the living shit out of Queen. Least Pirates
Queen immediately put Chopper in place.
No excuses. Whatever means Beast Pirates accomplished all of these. No other cree except SH have those number of Ws

Status
Not open for further replies.