El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If they could nearly kill each other multiple times they're at least relative.
Depends on when it happened. And no, you don't have to be relative to do that. Zoro tried to kill Enel and vice-versa, and they weren't relative when it happened. I see where you're getting at, but the logic isn't necessarily valid. The most you can say about Garp is, he was strong enough to give Roger a challenging fight, which applies to about any given top-tier. It's possible Garp can push him more than others, like, say Sengoku, but he was never quite equal to Roger like WB was, period.

Where does that say they're equal? You need not be equals to attempt to kill one another. It's about as relevant as Zoro and Mr.1 trying to kill each other back in Alabasta, and then talking about it about 20 years later.
That a bad eg since Zoro and Mr 1 not fight countless times over the years or Zoro would trust him as much .
Roger fight him so much that he consider him a pal or just like his crew mates which why he gave him his son .
Even if Garp was not equal to roger prime that eg does not work at all .

Depends on when it happened. And no, you don't have to be relative to do that. Zoro tried to kill Enel and vice-versa, and they weren't relative when it happened. I see where you're getting at, but the logic isn't necessarily valid. The most you can say about Garp is, he was strong enough to give Roger a challenging fight, which applies to about any given top-tier. It's possible Garp can push him more than others, like, say Sengoku, but he was never quite equal to Roger like WB was, period.
It's not "try" it's just "nearly killed".
If he said " We TRIED to kill each other multiple times in the past " I'd get it. But he outright says they nearly killed each other multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.