El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Roger, my guy, are you reading the same manga as me?
Doubt it. In OP, Garp was never equal to prime Roger, and the person who at best was equal to Roger ended up being the WSM after Roger's death and was acknowledged as the King of Seas who stands above everyone else even when Garp's still around and kicking. I am not even trying to say Roger's on a whole different level from Garp, and I never believed Roger and WB were that much above top tiers in general, but this quite literally proves Roge's superiority to Garp was undisputed.

Doubt it. In OP, Garp was never equal to prime Roger, and the person who at best was equal to Roger ended up being the WSM after Roger's death and was acknowledged as the King of Seas who stands above everyone else even when Garp's still around and kicking. I am not even trying to say Roger's on a whole different level from Garp, and I never believed Roger and WB were that much above top tiers in general, but this quite literally proves Roge's superiority to Garp was undisputed.
Sorry but I think this is just headcanon, we have a good amount of evidence showing Prime Garp is at least relative to Prime Roger.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Whitebeard was WSM when Roger was alive before he even reached Laugh Tale and became Pirate King.
Garp > Roger

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Gol D. Roger is a fraud that got three free Road Poneglyphs and stole Meme's Road Poneglyphs under her nose.
Gol D. Roger would never become Pirate King if not for Oden, he owe everything to Whitebeard.
Garp the Hero is far more successful than the bum named Roger.
I agree with everything you've said about Roger but Garp's greatest accomplishment is literally him leaching off of Roger's accomplishment lmao. He's hardly any better. The only areas where Garp's better than Roger are that he's a better father/grandfather, and he doesn't use swords.

I agree with everything you've said about Roger but Garp's greatest accomplishment is literally him leaching off of Roger's accomplishment lmao. He's hardly any better. The only areas where Garp's better than Roger are that he's a better father/grandfather, and he doesn't use swords.
I give him all the credit for that.
ROger legendary sword first grade.
Wb first grade legendary sword and storngest paramecia .
Garp His FITSTS!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sorry but I think this is just headcanon, we have a good amount of evidence showing Prime Garp is at least relative to Prime Roger.
Nothing about what I've said is a headcanon. It's literally a fact that Garp wasn't equal to either Roger or WB. Relative is a subjective term. You can even say Big Mom and Kaido are relative coz they tried to kill each other, but Kaido is clearly on a different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.