El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Past his prime?

Man's same age as Shanks and younger than Blackbeard who massively got stronger in a short period of time.

Also Garp was 40 when he trained to beat Chinjao.

Not afraid of Lolby just pointing out how much of a shit character he is.

Lol, nobody's Shanks' age is gonna bloom from Doflamingo's toy to some Admiral level dude.
Meanwhile Koby's the apprentice of a legend and is already world famous.

We all know Koby has a higher ceiling.

I don't think any vice admiral is going to have a 500 million bounty. The most would probably be between 120 million to 300 million. Alot of vice admirals are weak. And even more of them were weaker than even ace at marineford. The only one that I think will be in that ball park will be momonga with smoker being close as well.

Admirals should all be anywhere between 2 to 2.5 billion max (again cross guild don't have world government money). Besides this place the admirals above first commanders but below yonkos
I think admirals will be 3 billion plus. Maybe aramki and Fujitora a little less.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The admirals don’t have it because most of them are bootlicking the celestial dragons
Sengoku was literally the closest thing to a "government dog" and he's a confirmed CoC user lol.

If Yamato, someone so pathetic she bases her entire identity on some dead loser has CoC, the admirals can totally have it.

Sengoku was literally the closest thing to a "government dog" and he's a confirmed CoC user lol.

If Yamato, someone so pathetic she bases her entire identity on some dead loser has CoC, the admirals can totally have it.
Not to mention Meme and Crydo, one loses their consciousness for a broken frame to the point they kill their children and the other is a teenager with suicidal tendencies. Talk about incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.