El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Larp already one shotted by Axe-Hand Morgan. :mihanha:

Btw, @Elder Lee Hung and @nik87, i just realized something.

Axe-Hand Morgan no diffed Larp and is the father of Helmeppo, who is Koby's best friend. We all know Morgan, a violent government official, was beaten by Zoro.

Larp is Koby's teacher and will likely be beaten by Shiryu, who was formerly a violent goverment official. And Shiryu vs Zoro is pretty much a lock.

Looks like all of Koby's vengeance was and will be handled by Zoro. :kailaugh:

People have been stupidly predicting for Shiryu killing Mihawk for 10 years and it turns out Shiryu will kill Larp instead. :rolaugh:
It can happen but Garp going out without his hype moment would be weird. Beehive situation feels meh whichever way it goes.

Just check one more time .

Check robin and sanji panel. Sanjis bounty poster can be clearly read. Just written Sanji.
I don't think that says it was taken off. There's no way to fit both names in that tiny of space. Unlike Lyffy's, his isnt right at the panel. It was probably done from size.

If Coby has a bounty, then that means that Cross Guild is involved, if Garp manages to defeat Blackbeard Pirates (no Teach) while they already had a deal with Cross Guild, maybe Cross Guild is heading to the island and will fight Garp...

Mihawk vs Garp confirmed.
What will cross guild want from coby

I think its very likely Garp will lose to BB in war turf.
Yeah, there have to be (or there at least should be) stakes so late in the story.

Either Blackbeard comes back and beats Garp or Blackbeard totally retreats, Garp destroys his base and captures all 3 titanic captains back into impel down. And the first option just sounds more exciting so I'm gonna wish for that, sorry.

Yeah, there have to be (or there at least should be) stakes so late in the story.

Either Blackbeard comes back and beats Garp or Blackbeard totally retreats, Garp destroys his base and captures all 3 titanic captains back into impel down. And the first option just sounds more exciting so I'm gonna wish for that, sorry.
I think he is busy with Law or BB clearly has no use of hachinosu decides not to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.