El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Also Oda did not plan shit so far in advance the only reason shanks lose arm is because Oda editor say it make the story more interesting lol
Sure but we have to work with that. Just like how Oda did with Mihawks not fighting Shanks because he lost his arm.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ok so the new fruits for BBP were revealed, these fruits do seem OP

1) Pizarro' df seems extremely op. An island level range along with morphing abilities is versatile as well destructive. Although i feel like the pizarro's is going to a be garbage combatant considering he is a pica replica.

2) Wolf's df is also insane in terms of scale and DC. Its utility tho is highly dependent on user's iq.

3) Vasco's fruit is the one im most interested in. If it can give buffs to user with alcohol intake(something like kaido's drunk modes maybe) and can KO people passively with alcoholic fumes its going to extremely hax.
Overpowered devil fruits always get nerfed by character traits. It a relevant long running theme in OP. IMO, Big Mom would be top 1 if she wasn't retarded (I don't mean that in an offensive way, it'd take too long to explain and I gotta dip lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.