Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
^Any guesses what they'd wish for in their situation? Immunity for lynch? Something for a cycle? (Game removal worked on kiku so idk if it's the only thing)

Tbh idk why gamethrowing would be rewarded like this anyways
wishes in these games especially from scum are always some big bullshit

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
He said he couldn't use it on Lynches, Kills or Night writeups. So he decided to use it just because he could, presumably suspecting that Scum removed Kiku to keep her alive for longer.
then he shud be giga scum reading lind now, which i dont really see

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
half of town tends to be inactive in bigger games. the game is balanced around all players being active. this inactivity gives scum advantage

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
half of town tends to be inactive in bigger games. the game is balanced around all players being active. this inactivity gives scum advantage
To be fair, we've had our lynch for the day decided since last night and the scum in question gets to tank superkills so we have no ability to kill them without a lynch whatsoever. Day was always going to be slow and boring.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
To be fair, we've had our lynch for the day decided since last night and the scum in question gets to tank superkills so we have no ability to kill them without a lynch whatsoever. Day was always going to be slow and boring.
whats ur current purple PoE

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Apparently no other member of the town has the ability to superkill either, and mine was only one-shot which means we'll be left with about 7 scum that can only be lynched if that and no way to remove them. Game was probably hinging on me hitting the 1 or 2 scum that can actually be superkilled. The game is effectively over anyway so I can't really criticise the apathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.