Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh good then i will reveal it here, Melkor is Rukia.
I know because all my actions and votes fail on Rukia and my superroleblock failed on him if someone could reveal true vote counts they would see my vote on him doesnt count.
In my experience with fuji games anticlaim kills will unlock tonight so im a goner anyway

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh good then i will reveal it here, Melkor is Rukia.
I know because all my actions and votes fail on Rukia and my superroleblock failed on him if someone could reveal true vote counts they would see my vote on him doesnt count.
In my experience with fuji games anticlaim kills will unlock tonight so im a goner anyway
Melkor isn't Rukia.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Is it based on people /in'ing or actually making deals?
It's making deals. I could actually add more abilities to the shop but I'm busy protecting myself and Kobe and *maybe* healing RCs.

Jokes aside, it's pretty fun but I get to do other stuff instead of adding stuff to the shop lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's making deals. I could actually add more abilities to the shop but I'm busy protecting myself and Kobe and *maybe* healing RCs.

Jokes aside, it's pretty fun but I get to do other stuff instead of adding stuff to the shop lol
I'll sit this phase out then, I like the chats though but I don't think I'll be checking the site much.

Status
Not open for further replies.