Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
6:1 town dead to Scum.
In a setup where we expect town to be 12:5 with scum in terms of ratio. So our current situation averages out to 4 scum dead over the course of the game before we run out of townies. Game will be called before that too. How fun, we're basically on autopilot already.
shud be 6:2 after lynch, and 2 of those deaths r modkills. hopefully AL curfews next night (which will probably do nothing cuz hes scum)

fuji's SRM always slow start

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wrong and triggered you are.

Why are you asking for curfew again if you are vig?!
Because my kill will fail anyway - it's strategically optimal to take any anti-town abilities away especially when the cost to me is losing a failed kill for no kill at all. Not "triggered" either. Why am I asking for a Curfew if I'm Serial and need people to die? As Serial, the sooner town dies the better because that would mean they reach a point where they can't afford to remove me, at the same time I'd need enough scum dead to avoid being endgamed so a Curfew is the worst thing that can happen for me.

Neither you or Ekko are capable of thinking what you say through though, all you do is jump at the lowest of hanging fruit and stick with it. Probably why the Town is so awful this game actually.

Because my kill will fail anyway - it's strategically optimal to take any anti-town abilities away especially when the cost to me is losing a failed kill for no kill at all. Not "triggered" either. Why am I asking for a Curfew if I'm Serial and need people to die? As Serial, the sooner town dies the better because that would mean they reach a point where they can't afford to remove me, at the same time I'd need enough scum dead to avoid being endgamed so a Curfew is the worst thing that can happen for me.

Neither you or Ekko are capable of thinking what you say through though, all you do is jump at the lowest of hanging fruit and stick with it. Probably why the Town is so awful this game actually.
> claims vig in n1/d2
> talks abt town being awful

*nods*

I agree. "Town" is awful for letting you live.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's more nonsense tinfoil from you, not for the first time this game, that ultimately results in it being impossible to actually work together. One day I will learn to not bother trying.
doesnt really answer my question

leave this working together sht aside

how is my post paranoid or imploding. im stating that u may possibly be serial, but u cant do much if u r one since u r already outed. ur game wud already be done. no reason to be paranoid about it. least u cud do is kill some scum for us if u want

now do i think u r serial, no. just saying u can be and u fit one (if there is one). right now the census says otherwise so it wud take us to dive into bastard mechanics for u to be serial. or simply u r town now but become serial when u take off eye patch etc

Status
Not open for further replies.