Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain most scum are hiding in pretty much plain sight and we'll lose the game because players like Hime, Sallu, Reborn, etc. are just so scummy there's little chance of crossfire

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
fwiw ratio is very town sided. id use 1:2 scum to town ratio in multiballs. i assume mafia has plenty of extra kills to compensate for the extra townies

also the modkills r lame asfk
...10 scum 24 town is 1:2.4, which is 4 players out. So yes extra kill power, or fake flips, or merges etc to compensate is all within the realm of possibility.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Does me not claiming because I wanted to (ignoring that I had breadcrumbed it) have any relevance to this discussion? No, of course I don't think your points are fair, they're poorly thought out and designed to conclude that the player in question (me) is scummy because that's how paranoia works. Being frustrated that kills don't work in a game where one's only utility is to kill isn't any more reconcilable with Serial than it is a town Vig.
im not accusing u of serial, i think u possibly can be if there is one later. if u think i shud have u as 100% town now its just not gna happen. not in SRM with bastard mechanics. im sorry thats just how it works. has nothing to do with paranoia or w.e. i also obviously have my reasons to think so

Ratchet

im not accusing u of serial, i think u possibly can be if there is one later. if u think i shud have u as 100% town now its just not gna happen. not in SRM with bastard mechanics. im sorry thats just how it works. has nothing to do with paranoia or w.e. i also obviously have my reasons to think so
I never said anything about "100% Town", it's the utter dreck that you reason it with that is the issue, and the dreck can be best explained by paranoia, because otherwise I have to assume that you're stupid enough to calmly think through your logic and still come to the conclusion that me being frustrated about kills failing in this game is anything to discern my alignment from. I'd rather not assume incompetence where I don't have to, apparently with you I should just be doing so by default. Dismissed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Al is matching what I’ve seen from him as scum but he’s IC lol.

Throws suspicion my way but gets soft when I bite back at him (this is something he did last two times I’ve seen him as scum). He went from calling me scum to just chilling with me and liking my posts and not grilling me or pushing me lol. Instead he grills Blue.

He’s spending an inordinate amount of time tunneling an indie over anything else.

IC obviously keeps him out of POE and will treat him as *confirmed* Town. Also once he skips the night, that should be more reason to lean him Town. But going to point out his gameplay for people to keep in mind. There's enough people skeptical about the IC stuff it shouldn't matter.

I’m not worried about looking this way anytime soon, but if I ever die I want people to at least keep it in mind.

If Al is bastard scum we always get him last and wait for him to crack lol.
I'm not gonna lie, Al the IC playing like scum lol.

I wouldn't characterize his entire play as scummy. In fact, I remember him playing kinda similar when he's town too. So for now even if he accuses me or comes at me, I'm going to defend myself and not bother with his slot too much.

Ratchet

Why did u bring kiku back?
Kiku was only out for three phases, she would have come back at the beginning of Night 4. He has already given his reasoning too and I've repeated it today, is even asking you to skim the thread too much to ask or are you just committed to the bit here?

Status
Not open for further replies.