Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ultra/Pot should never be lynched or shot by Town.
Al should never be my ched or shot by Town.
Lind/Sallu and Ekko/Psychic need to have one flip for the other to earn the above, but generally should be competent enough for their vouches to be acceptable.

Kiku was only out for three phases, she would have come back at the beginning of Night 4. He has already given his reasoning too and I've repeated it today, is even asking you to skim the thread too much to ask or are you just committed to the bit here?
NAl. Somebody floated the idea that scum factions were aware of each other. Ultra's role does not make sense based on the abilities/role claiming.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never said anything about "100% Town", it's the utter dreck that you reason it with that is the issue, and the dreck can be best explained by paranoia, because otherwise I have to assume that you're stupid enough to calmly think through your logic and still come to the conclusion that me being frustrated about kills failing in this game is anything to discern my alignment from. I'd rather not assume incompetence where I don't have to, apparently with you I should just be doing so by default. Dismissed.
u will see from my flip where the assumption comes from

not going to argue with u on this. ur expectations of never being tinfoiled as serial (even if 1% chance) is just silly. for all we know u could turn to one later. i dont see why wud town be this frustrated about the game now. we have 2 scum here with 8 more to go. i am not sure where the negativity comes from in regards to assuming all ur kills r gna fail when u shudnt know the setup. dare i say doesnt even sound genuine

not going to argue with u on this. ur expectations of never being tinfoiled as serial (even if 1% chance) is just silly. for all we know u could turn to one later. i dont see why wud town be this frustrated about the game now. we have 2 scum here with 8 more to go. i am not sure where the negativity comes from in regards to assuming all ur kills r gna fail when u shudnt know the setup. dare i say doesnt even sound genuine
Ekko finally using more than 2% of his true power.

Ratchet

NAl. Somebody floated the idea that scum factions were aware of each other. Ultra's role does not make sense based on the abilities/role claiming.
Well I certainly have no interest in coming to you for what makes sense, or does not make sense from a role perspective. None of this post you made makes a lick of sense actually, if scum knew each other they wouldn't be split into separate factions and even besides that, none of what I said can be addressed with telling me that it's not alignment indicative - the discussion isn't about his alignment, but his specific reasoning behind taking an action.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Kiku was only out for three phases, she would have come back at the beginning of Night 4. He has already given his reasoning too and I've repeated it today, is even asking you to skim the thread too much to ask or are you just committed to the bit here?
Yes, I'm unfortunately not committed.

I wanted to sub, but there's no sub available, I don't want to get myself modkilled either, so I'm between a rock and a hard place

Ratchet

1 - That was not my expectation, but you're incapable of parsing English clearly. My expectation was that the reasoning behind it makes some degree of sense, not "you're too annoyed at kills to be town". Your role won't explain your idiocy, it'll just be what you use to backfill when I, once again, flip town after you, once again, succeeded in preventing any form of co-operation in the process of yet another horrible town loss.

Town leans:

Michelle: Well within her Town range. Tries to be active, one of the top posters and brings the discussion forward.
Ratchet: Tried looking at my wagon SoD, effectively shut it down. Voice of reason during the IC discussion. Basically did what I did as well, shutting down discussion which can harm Town because fake IC spec is horrendous at this point.
Lind: I discovered one of his Town traits, Town reading/leaning people who make him laugh. Has tried to analyze people‘s posts and his tone sounds honest and pure to me as well. Scum Lind is more buddy buddy, don‘t see this here.
Adam: Contributes and goes more against the grain. Don‘t see what scum would get from being so antagonistic. Would be better for scum Adam to just be a sheep, so I give him a Town lean (@Lord Melkor because you asked).
SK: Him not claiming is NAI, but in Elden Ring he actually gave in to pressure and did end up claiming as scum. His posts in general look Town to me and I don‘t see a reason to vote him so far.

No concrete scum leans yet, but Pero‘s Renji claim is iffy to me, so I‘ll vote there. Renji, by all means, was Anti Gotei 13 for most of the arc, so this could just be a scum role here.
^Thoughts on this post from Flower on page 177, don't wanna give her unnecessary notification so I'll remove the fast link

Ratchet

dare i say doesnt even sound genuine
My assumption is because every kill, even a superkill, has failed, and almost all kills have failed to boot, and that in these games kills almost always fail. If you can't reconcile frustration when stuck with a mostly useless role that in theory should give you the ability to help kill scum but never actually works then that's your issue.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn I just NOW got the message I was RCd lol
Here is the deal

I rced you last phase - you said you didn't get rced and not rced immune.

Prof tagged everyone to claim if they get rced but no one came forward so I can fairly assume I didn't get redirected.

Few hours ago I used limited shot of mine to Super rolecrush you- bypassing immunities. It got processed just few mins earlier.

And, this time you got rced.

My first normal role crush at you - didn't work

My second role crush (super one) at you - worked.

This makes me feel you lied about not being immune to rolecrush

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Here is the deal

I rced you last phase - you said you didn't get rced and not rced immune.

Prof tagged everyone to claim if they get rced but no one came forward so I can fairly assume I didn't get redirected.

Few hours ago I used limited shot of mine to Super rolecrush you- bypassing immunities. It got processed just few mins earlier.

And, this time you got rced.

My first normal role crush at you - didn't work

My second role crush (super one) at you - worked.

This makes me feel you lied about not being immune to rolecrush
I've not lied about anything lmao, if I have been rcd before I have nor been notified about it.

I'm not immu

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 - That was not my expectation, but you're incapable of parsing English clearly. My expectation was that the reasoning behind it makes some degree of sense, not "you're too annoyed at kills to be town". Your role won't explain your idiocy, it'll just be what you use to backfill when I, once again, flip town after you, once again, succeeded in preventing any form of co-operation in the process of yet another horrible town loss.
thats not the reasoning im using obviously. u r latching on a side point i made in one sentence as a "possibility". the main reasoning i am tinfoiling u as a potential serial is my role + flavor kenpachi taking eyepatch off + evolving census implies changes to ratio happening later

and none of this stops me from cooperating with u here. just bit earlier i was cross checking PoE with u. i still read u town and i think u r town (atleast right now). u do this alot where u assume motives or incompetence without seeing the other side's PoV. u dont even know what my role says, or atleast shouldnt know...

Status
Not open for further replies.