Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pero is probably town. The shade stuff and being unwilling to engage is well within his town range and him claiming actions on people and his stuff around Melkor leans more Town.

That’s usually how I try to solve him is see if he starts providing mechanics for us to work with since it’s really the best you can do lol.

He may be Town but he’s still a coward:wellwell:

Can you elaborate here? For the most part everyone including you based on your reads list are mostly POEing LHF. Lind actually has less LHF than you do in his scum reads.

And why it feels like he’s leaving pieces out?

Xlaw is a player I feel like I have a good “feel” for. I liked his posts around the Apollo stuff, and I think his posts today about roleblocks and claiming also match town him.

Sallu is being vouched for by Lind. @Sallucion you have until the end of the cycle to do the thing without consequences.
What is LHF? I'm too old for acronyms.

Well there was the post that he made where he had five wolves and knew he was wrong having so little. It struck me as just awkward thing to say. Then there was when someone asked him last day about his top three scum reads and it was me, UwU, and someone else that wasn't super active, and I just thought for a guy who is up to date on the game and seems really with the thread, those too three wolf reads felt underwhelming. I guess maybe the feeling could be he's a wolf hunting the other team and can't legitimately come up with ten scum reads without reading his team.

I think Al is matching what I’ve seen from him as scum but he’s IC lol.

Throws suspicion my way but gets soft when I bite back at him (this is something he did last two times I’ve seen him as scum). He went from calling me scum to just chilling with me and liking my posts and not grilling me or pushing me lol. Instead he grills Blue.

He’s spending an inordinate amount of time tunneling an indie over anything else.

IC obviously keeps him out of POE and will treat him as *confirmed* Town. Also once he skips the night, that should be more reason to lean him Town. But going to point out his gameplay for people to keep in mind. There's enough people skeptical about the IC stuff it shouldn't matter.

I’m not worried about looking this way anytime soon, but if I ever die I want people to at least keep it in mind.

If Al is bastard scum we always get him last and wait for him to crack lol.

Well there was the post that he made where he had five wolves and knew he was wrong having so little. It struck me as just awkward thing to say. Then there was when someone asked him last day about his top three scum reads and it was me, UwU, and someone else that wasn't super active, and I just thought for a guy who is up to date on the game and seems really with the thread, those too three wolf reads felt underwhelming. I guess maybe the feeling could be he's a wolf hunting the other team and can't legitimately come up with ten scum reads without reading his team.
An articulated post spanning 5 rows by X is definitely his scum-self.

I think Al is matching what I’ve seen from him as scum but he’s IC lol.

Throws suspicion my way but gets soft when I bite back at him (this is something he did last two times I’ve seen him as scum). He went from calling me scum to just chilling with me and liking my posts and not grilling me or pushing me lol. Instead he grills Blue.

He’s spending an inordinate amount of time tunneling an indie over anything else.

IC obviously keeps him out of POE and will treat him as *confirmed* Town. Also once he skips the night, that should be more reason to lean him Town. But going to point out his gameplay for people to keep in mind. There's enough people skeptical about the IC stuff it shouldn't matter.

I’m not worried about looking this way anytime soon, but if I ever die I want people to at least keep it in mind.

If Al is bastard scum we always get him last and wait for him to crack lol.
If you believe Central 46 to be IC, then I have two words for you:

Bzzt, wrong.

Low hanging fruit lol

I’ve seen Lind complain about too many Town leans before.

I feel like beyond his scum reads, the way he’s approaching his town reads is townie.

What exactly about how he's approached his town reads do you like?
I think he come off as genuinely trying to find town and narrow the POE and I don’t feel like he has an agenda.

Narrowing the POE like he is, even if you mis label some scum as town is pro town rn

Also, I’m biased but I like how he defended me from the CFD madness last day lol

If you believe Central 46 to be IC, then I have two words for you:

Bzzt, wrong.
I understand the argument for why it could be fake.

Still going to say it’s a situation where you wait for Al to self resolve or try to clear the rest of scum out before you lynch there lol. Like an invested innocent player with no GF flip

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Lindltaylor why you removed an outed scum kiku for 3 phases? 3 phase including this one means she would be back on N4 and not during day

What exactly was your motive behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.