El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I honestly enjoy Koby as a character, I just can't understand when people think he's strong. He's a great Marine, who really embodies the kind of justice the Marines should be about, but he's still done nothing in terms of strength feats. The fact that Blackbeard is that interested in him, and Garp just called him the future of the Marines, means Koby probably is going to play a bigger role in the end of series than many thought.
Kobe is extremely important for EOS. And I agree with you on strength feats. He's shown nothing. But honestly I could care less about OP powerscaling in general.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah. 120% Garp saves Coby but Kuzan defeats him while Coby and SWORD retreat.

Parallel to Ohara a little where Kuzan allowed Robin to leave and the giant guy to live.

This will be Kuzan's proof of loyalty.

Honestly, after last chapter, I'm kinda bracing myself for some BS with Law. I mean I don't think Oda would do him like that as one of the top 4 characters in the series. But we saw what happened with Kid lol
Even if he beat Law I doubt he could get to egghead on that short amount of time. Unless Augur could warp his entire ship

Status
Not open for further replies.