El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dumb point since it still boiled down to him needing coby for the same thing: "easier access to become king" lol.

It explains why he wanted to go to boa. Get her fruit turn certain celestial dragons into stone (keeping then alive without the risk of killing them to get the world governments attention" so he can gain what he wants. If that didn't work captured a 3 eyes member to read the secrets the world government were trying to hide then blackmail them. If that didn't work capture someone whom the world government gave the title of hero top and threaten them publicly with kobys execution lol
Or maybe it's cause her fruit lets you one shot a good amount of people.
be nice this not the trial thread :watchout:
:kuzanshut:

He's definitely keep in touch with some members.

That being said, I don't think Garp need any saving here lol.

Blackbeard isn't here. Only Shiryu could probably give Garp some fight.
:pepecopium:Yeah, Emperor underling give "some fight" to one of the strongest of all time. Like King and Queen give "Some fight" to Aramaki.
Only chance for "some fight" is all BBP commanders from hachinosu vs Garp

Garp better drop Rocks lore
Thats exactly why I think this entire event is occuring:

- Rocky Port Incident: Coincidentally Koby and Law were involved. Said incident involved taking out a former Rocks member Ochoku (who still may be alive/relevant)

- BB captures Koby and may have defeated Law

- Garp, one of 2 people who defeated Rocks, is "baited" into rescuing Koby.

I truly think we are about to get deep into it. Wano was purely a tease, but I feel like BB (and Shanks) are the direct connections to this plot and God Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.