El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

SWORD on the other hand is a unit made up of people who are still active, and others who "officially" resigned like Drake, but then are still technically Marines and under Marine authority. However, this allows the Marines to do shit in a way where they have a unit that can do things without the Marines having to worry about World Government authority. And if the World Government does say "yo why did your people attack a yonko without our permission?" The Marines can simply go "Look here, he's retired, he's not our responsibility, his actions are his own."

It's a really smart tactical move. I'm curious to formed the unit, likely bet is Kong or Sengoku.

Z & Neo-Marines were essentially rebels.
Bullshit, Koby is offically Navy solider who go on missions, hell he was kidnapped while on duty.
Prince whatever was in the Bege cover story as Navy.

Bullshit, Koby is offically Navy solider who go on missions, hell he was kidnapped while on duty.
Prince whatever was in the Bege cover story as Navy.
"SWORD on the other hand is a unit made up of people who are still active, and others who "officially" resigned like Drake"

I'd bet you Koby and etc already have their resignations in Akainu's office, in case anything goes south and Akainu needs to say "Oh sorry we can't take blame for that, look here they already retired before doing this"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Frauda had to somehow make the walking cum dump Lolby relevant so created an organisation inside the organisation that no one cares for which will only waste panel time for more interesting stuff.

L Drake part of sword did nothing.

Lolby captured.

Sword not looking good.

:milaugh:
Giving rushed hype to Coby is one thing.

Oda was spamming the bullshit of "No resources, no time, no men" to deal with the Yonko.

In reality, you just send Admiral or two to attack them and they are done.

But no no no. Political aspect Lolda had to lie about Marines not having the time or resources to do so.

Mfker introduces a plot hole that allows Marines to act independently but they will claim it's NOT THEM!

@Sentinel @Playa4321

I told you time and time again. Before you could treat it as me rambling but now with the entire Wano arc and everything that is happening after it.

Oda is on his way to fumbling the ending even worse than Kishimoto.

"Oda would never write as bad as Kishimoto".

MY ASS.
:risitameh:

I already had proof of that when Oda said himself that at this point the new readers don't have to read what happened before.

Ofc. Because he will retcon what doesn't fit and he will act like it was a plan all along:risitavirus:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
"SWORD on the other hand is a unit made up of people who are still active, and others who "officially" resigned like Drake"

I'd bet you Koby and etc already have their resignations in Akainu's office, in case anything goes south and Akainu needs to say "Oh sorry we can't take blame for that, look here they already retired before doing this"
Still retarded.

Giving rushed hype to Coby is one thing.

Oda was spamming the bullshit of "No resources, no time, no men" to deal with the Yonko.

In reality, you just send Admiral or two to attack them and they are done.

But no no no. Political aspect Lolda had to lie about Marines not having the time or resources to do so.

Mfker introduces a plot hole that allows Marines to act independently but they will claim it's NOT THEM!

@Sentinel @Playa4321

I told you time and time again. Before you could treat it as me rambling but now with the entire Wano arc and everything that is happening after it.

Oda is on his way to fumbling the ending even worse than Kishimoto.

"Oda would never write as bad as Kishimoto".

MY ASS.
:risitameh:

I already had proof of that when Oda said himself that at this point the new readers don't have to read what happened before.

Ofc. Because he will retcon what doesn't fit and he will act like it was a plan all along:risitavirus:
One Admiral isnt dealing with a Yonko and their crew. 2 maybe. Unless they are bringing a fleet capable of dealing with the commanders and crew and the Admiral 1vs1s the emperor and even then Im favoring the emperor winning that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.