El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[
@Elder Lee Hung @Ssg super suit coby I will not say this is Marineford or any shit like that. It's a x1000 smaller event.

But this reminds me of WB/Ace situation.

Whitebeard wanted to save Ace because he was the future of the Whitebeard Pirates and a potential PK.

Now Garp says that he came for Coby because he is the future of Marines.

+ Add the topping of Garp failing to do anything with Ace's situation because he was bound by the duty of being a Marine. Maybe he treats it as a suicide mission to save Coby too, the same way Whitebeard went to MF knowing he will die whether it be from damage or his illness.
A really really good call.

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

I forgot to add in the summary that Garp's punch creates "black lightning", so probably he's using Color of the Supreme King Haki.
Not surprising, but it is super boring how everything is now about CoC........

Fights are now about filling the panels with thick black lines......

SWORD on the other hand is a unit made up of people who are still active, and others who "officially" resigned like Drake, but then are still technically Marines and under Marine authority. However, this allows the Marines to do shit in a way where they have a unit that can do things without the Marines having to worry about World Government authority. And if the World Government does say "yo why did your people attack a yonko without our permission?" The Marines can simply go "Look here, he's retired, he's not our responsibility, his actions are his own."

It's a really smart tactical move. I'm curious to formed the unit, likely bet is Kong or Sengoku.

Z & Neo-Marines were essentially rebels.
It sounds like to me they are the new warlords. Instead of being former pirates they are former Marines.

I'm going to see how it all plays out. I feel like it would work out better if they were a secret organization. The Marines version of CP.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One Admiral isnt dealing with a Yonko and their crew. 2 maybe. Unless they are bringing a fleet capable of dealing with the commanders and crew and the Admiral 1vs1s the emperor and even then Im favoring the emperor winning that fight.
2 Admirals then. 1 takes care of the shit ( shit being Commanders ) and then quickly joins the 1st one. Yonko is gone.

But that's not even about power scaling now.

The fucking bullshit lie of: "No resources".

That stinks as fuck. Same way as Kaido and Big Mom sitting their asses on their islands.

There it is, yet more proof that Conqueror's Haki is hereditary. Ryuma had it so that's where Zoro got it from. Luffy has it and Ivankov said Luffy's daddy Dragon has it, oh and Luffy's grand daddy is confirmed to have it.

Just one thing for Sanji fans: Judge doesn't have it, so Sanji cannot have it. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.