El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Admirals then. 1 takes care of the shit ( shit being Commanders ) and then quickly joins the 1st one. Yonko is gone.

But that's not even about power scaling now.

The fucking bullshit lie of: "No resources".

That stinks as fuck. Same way as Kaido and Big Mom sitting their asses on their islands.
Well werent the revos attacking marijoe and the warlord stuff and whatever was going on in Alabasta. Seems like the marines were busy at the time.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Not really, it's a pretty smart military move to have under you when your boss is somebody like the World Government.

The dumb move would've been the whole "secret marine cult of good guys".
No it isn't and if you actually believe the SWORD guys gonna get kicked from the Navy for this you delusional.

Giving rushed hype to Coby is one thing.

Oda was spamming the bullshit of "No resources, no time, no men" to deal with the Yonko.

In reality, you just send Admiral or two to attack them and they are done.

But no no no. Political aspect Lolda had to lie about Marines not having the time or resources to do so.

Mfker introduces a plot hole that allows Marines to act independently but they will claim it's NOT THEM!

@Sentinel @Playa4321

I told you time and time again. Before you could treat it as me rambling but now with the entire Wano arc and everything that is happening after it.

Oda is on his way to fumbling the ending even worse than Kishimoto.

"Oda would never write as bad as Kishimoto".

MY ASS.
:risitameh:

I already had proof of that when Oda said himself that at this point the new readers don't have to read what happened before.

Ofc. Because he will retcon what doesn't fit and he will act like it was a plan all along:risitavirus:
Anyone really caring about the Lolby hype?

Frauda could tell us Lolby is as feared as Roger right now and I'd still think he's a mid ass character.

I don't hate Lolby for what he stands for but because of how shit of a written character he is that's shoe horned in because muh he was in chapter 2.

:whitepress:

Fucking Frauda.

Fruada should have just let the Admirals sort shit out hell Kizaru has been begging to go sort out the problems but is told by Lakainu that they don't have resources all the whole Kizaru sits there clipping his nails

:gokulaugh:

Would have been better if the Revolutionary Army had stormed Blackbeards turf as revenge and we had a Revolutionary Army vs Blackbeard Pirates storyline.
I totally forgot about that subplot. Like what was even the point of BB vs Revos. That happened 8 years ago and nothing came out of it.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
@Elder Lee Hung

I'm convinced Akainu will tell everyone to not move out until someone actually attacks Mariejois or the base Akainu is in.

Oda is this fucking retarded.

I'm genuinely, genuinely surprised Oda allowed himself to write Kizaru sailing somewhere.
Dude, did you watched any One Piece movie from the last decade? Kizaru always head somewhere with a fleet and in the end nothing happen, I bet the same for Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.