El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji a huge hypocrite tho.

He wanted the end of Warlords system cause it's evil pirates but then he likes to sip a drink with his homie on Mariejois full of slaves which coincidentally he never talks about.

That's why I don't like Fujitora's personality.

Ryokugyu is at least straight forward:
Spittin.

Smoker wouldn't have sat there and had drinks he'd had told Greenbull to suck a fat one then bailed.

Fuji a huge hypocrite tho.

He wanted the end of Warlords system cause it's evil pirates but then he likes to sip a drink with his homie on Mariejois full of slaves which coincidentally he never talks about.

That's why I don't like Fujitora's personality.

Ryokugyu is at least straight forward:
Thanks god shriyu off screened fuji now he about to beat garp @MarineHQ

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Kobe is extremely important for EOS. And I agree with you on strength feats. He's shown nothing. But honestly I could care less about OP powerscaling in general.
"I could care less about OP powerscaling in general."

I was so much happier when I was like this...
:sanjimeh:
Arguing about power scaling has done nothing for me (and most people IMO).

I hope Koby combines Rokushiki techniques with Haki in interesting ways in the future. I also really hope Luffy and Koby fight people together, even if only for a small bit of time.

D

Deleted member 65730

If Devil Fruits are based on people's desires... Does that mean someone desired to BE an Island? :kobeha:

Real talk though...is Avalo Pizarro the God of the Earth from Skypiea? :watchout::quest:

There like the OP world version of PMC \Spies .
There official until there not official any more and the country says fuck you.
Pretty much, there we go.

If the World Government nags them about something a SWORD member did, they can just say "Oh look he gave his resignation, not our issue, sorry". Just a way to avoid accountability, while still having the flexibility to do things they need to do.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
-> Yes the Navy can cut them off IF THEY WANT. Why would the Navy cut them off for attacking an Emperor's Island, when MONKEY D. GARP IS WITH THEM?
Do you think the World Government is going to hold Garp accountable if he goes in whoops ass and rescues marines? NOPE.
And if the World Government isn't going to have issues with it, why would Akainu kick out the junior SWORD members???

- Nowhere does it say they don't have to follow orders. READ BRO. What's stated is that can attack a yonko base without the World Government's permission. Kuzan didn't say "SWORD members don't listen to the fleet admiral" lol.
Than why would anyone want to be part of SWORD??

Just realised.

Frauda has to add characters we actually care about to make other characters in the chapter readable.

With Midd he added Shanks because let's be honest Midd is trash and no one cares about chapters he's in but add Shanks then suddenly becomes interesting.

Same with this one without Garp no one would care about Lolby.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
To fight a certain narrative, a narrative that kinda was already broken with Sengoku's confirmation. I do not want any current Admiral to have Adv CoC nor do i expect it.
I can understand the admirals but you said you don't see Garp having it. That's by far the biggest self-L a marine fan could take while wanking Garp. He wasn't fighting the likes of Roger and WB with CoA and Rokushiki lmfao.

As for the admirals, I think most if not all of them will have it. It's hardly appropriate that they don't have it when the likes of Mochi, String and Beauty queen's have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.