El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you're clearly happy that Garp and Sengoku have CoC although it's kinda obvious that they do. Garp's one of the last people that wouldn't have CoC and CoC coating.
To fight a certain narrative, a narrative that kinda was already broken with Sengoku's confirmation. I do not want any current Admiral to have Adv CoC nor do i expect it.

"SWORD on the other hand is a unit made up of people who are still active, and others who "officially" resigned like Drake"

I'd bet you Koby and etc already have their resignations in Akainu's office, in case anything goes south and Akainu needs to say "Oh sorry we can't take blame for that, look here they already retired before doing this"
There like the OP world version of PMC \Spies .
There official until there not official any more and the country says fuck you.

Imagine.

Straw Hats arrive at Mariejois and want to fight but Gorosei or Akainu tell them that they can't allow fighting on the sacred land because they don't have resources and ask if they can relocate the fight to somewhere else.

:suresure:
Gorsei and akainu are following goku footstep :gokulaugh::myman:

Akainu will give luffy a senzu meat for a fair fight :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I thought all the point of "genius planned" SWORD was that the Navy can cut them off? Well, here they are attacking Emperor's island without permission.
Are they Navy or not?
And why would the Navy have unit that don't have to follow orders?
-> Yes the Navy can cut them off IF THEY WANT. Why would the Navy cut them off for attacking an Emperor's Island, when MONKEY D. GARP is the one doing it? Has Garp been stated to be a SWORD member?? The same Garp Celestial Dragons wanted dead for long time, but couldn't kill due to what he meant to the Marines??? You believe authority rules apply to him??

Do you think the World Government is going to hold Garp accountable if he goes in whoops ass of some pirates and rescues marines? NOPE.
And if the World Government isn't going to have issues with it, why would Akainu kick out the junior SWORD members???

- Nowhere does it say they don't have to follow orders. READ BRO. What's stated is that can attack a yonko base without the World Government's permission. Kuzan didn't say "SWORD members don't listen to the fleet admiral" lol.

Fuji a huge hypocrite tho.

He wanted the end of Warlords system cause it's evil pirates but then he likes to sip a drink with his homie on Mariejois full of slaves which coincidentally he never talks about.

That's why I don't like Fujitora's personality.

Ryokugyu is at least straight forward:
yeah lost some respect for Fuji thought he was going to be new fav VA but no one can top Kuzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.