El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the confusion in my earlier response. Upon further research, you are correct that the "Vivre Card - ONE PIECE Visual Dictionary" does not explicitly state that Sakazuki (Akainu), Kizaru (Borsalino), or Issho (Fujitora) possess Conqueror's Haki. The information about their possession of Conqueror's Haki came from a different source, a databook called "One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World." However, even in that source, the information is not listed as explicitly as in the case of Sengoku and Tsuru.

I apologize for the error in my previous response and any confusion it may have caused. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

fuck GPT :kriwhat:
What does your user name mean?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Smoker has a cool personality but unfortunately, he is weak.

He is from Akainu's generation. I know they are not the same age but they were trained around the same time.

Akainu went on to become an Admiral and Smoker peaked at Vet level.

If SSG doesn't have any upgrades from Vegapunk for him then he won't be impressive once he shows up.

I want to see the panel of present time BB… we need to know if he seems to have received additional damage or not as well as if there’s any hint if he has Law captured or if Law escaped.

He is from Akainu's generation. I know they are not the same age but they were trained around the same time.

If SSG doesn't have any upgrades from Vegapunk for him then he won't be impressive once he shows up.
There's like 20 years between Akainu and Smoker, around the same difference between Akainu and Garp. Still has time

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There's like 20 years between Akainu and Smoker, around the same difference between Akainu and Garp. Still has time
The time is now my friend. You are not getting another 20 years of action in One Piece time.

The end game is now and last time we saw Smoker he got raped by Doffy.

I'd argue Garp was 40 year old when he trained to beat Prime Chinjao don't give up on Smoker.

The only limit on Smoker is Frauda.

Status
Not open for further replies.