El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku the Buddha: Sengoku is a former Fleet Admiral of the Marines and one of the most powerful members of the organization. He is one of the few Marines known to possess Conqueror's Haki, and has demonstrated this ability on multiple occasions.

Sakazuki (Akainu): Sakazuki is the current Fleet Admiral of the Marines and one of the strongest characters in the series. While he has not been shown to use Conqueror's Haki in the series, it has been confirmed in a databook that he possesses this ability.

Kizaru (Borsalino): Kizaru is an Admiral in the Marines and one of the strongest characters in the series. While he has not been shown to use Conqueror's Haki in the series, it has been confirmed in a databook that he possesses this ability.

Issho (Fujitora): Issho is an Admiral in the Marines who was introduced in the Dressrosa arc. He has not been shown to use Conqueror's Haki in the series, but it has been stated in a databook that he possesses this ability.

Tsuru: Tsuru is a Marine Vice Admiral and one of the highest-ranking female members of the organization. While she has not been shown to use Conqueror's Haki in the series, it has been confirmed in a databook that she possesses this ability.

+ Garp

:bamathink:

2 Admirals then. 1 takes care of the shit ( shit being Commanders ) and then quickly joins the 1st one. Yonko is gone.

But that's not even about power scaling now.

The fucking bullshit lie of: "No resources".

That stinks as fuck. Same way as Kaido and Big Mom sitting their asses on their islands.
For literally a decade the marines only had Big Mom and Whitebeard to worry about, given that Shiki was out and Kaido was still building his resources

What's the explanation for Sengoku and Garp not gang banging Tottoland?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why would they get kicked out of the Navy for this?? What does that have anything to do with my post???

Garp, the untouchable hero of the marines is the one who led the attack, not SWORD.
They don't resigned SWORD are bunch of fruads.
Hell, Tashigi isn't even SWORD and Garp is semi-retired.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well werent the revos attacking marijoe and the warlord stuff and whatever was going on in Alabasta. Seems like the marines were busy at the time.
Technically you are correct. But I will prove you why not exactly.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora were fucking CHILLING on Mariejois. They weren't looking for Warlords or anything. Revos popping up on Mariejois was a surprise to even them and then again even tho I love Sabo, ain't no fucking way you and I would believe Ryo and Fuji went all out.

Mariejois is a "sacred" place. They can't cause too much ruckus there so they were probably throwing hands as much as to make Revos fuck off from there to not ruin Celestial Dragons breakfast or dinner.

Akainu and Kizaru were chilling in the Marine base.

Status
Not open for further replies.