El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add in the summary that Garp's punch creates "black lightning", so probably he's using Color of the Supreme King Haki.

Holy fucking God!!!!!! haters and downplayers readers of two piece are going to be in the mud forever lol :rolaugh::luffylaugh:

and they better start to close their accounts
I don't understand tho. What are you so happy about? It's not like Helmeppo is getting Conqueror's Haki or anything. The dude that literally fought Gol D. Roger on equal ground has Conqueror's Haki!!! WOW, WHAT A SHOCK!!

We don't know Smoker bounty...

How does that make you look?... like an idiot I would suspect.

There is no way in hell smoker is famous enough for blackbeard to think he can persuade the government to make him protected royalty.

Even Boa's sisters addressed him as "hero"

Kyros recognized him and was shocked that he was so young.

Blackbeard says that he wouldnt have been able to defeat Wang Chi without Koby's help.

And in film red, Koby goes on stage and the audience goes wild.

Smoker ain't gonna ever get that kind of clout. Garp (The greatest marine in history) wouldn’t jump into yonko territory and proclaim that Smoker is the future of the marines and his succesor.

Smoker's never gonna be worth 5x his rank.

Just give it up. Smoker's not on the level of the future Admiral Momotaka (Pink-Hawk).

Last edited:
These panels in marineford were used to say the admirals don't have coc
You realize that Garp was insanely restricted in marineford and yet he blitzed and left Marco with bandages on his head and neck even after the war and the sword swallowers summon Don Chinjao believing that with that can downplayed Garp knowing that Garp one shot Chinjao and deformed his skull with a nameless punch...
Jesus Garp is crazy :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.