El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the conversation, Burgess tries to talk him tell him into making no deals with Kuzan while BB says him and Shiryu are pretty much the same to which Burgess days Kuzan in particular cannot be trusted. So they both more or less agree they're not trustworthy but still useful.
The way i got it. Burgess can't trust Aokiji due to his backround as a WG member but BB using Shiryu himself as example that a former WG member can still be fully trusted. I don't think that convo gives off anything that shows them have distrust in Shiryu tbh. I think it's actually the opossite.
Post automatically merged:

Fucking W

Based on the conversation, Burgess tries to talk him tell him into making no deals with Kuzan while BB says him and Shiryu are pretty much the same to which Burgess days Kuzan in particular cannot be trusted. So they both more or less agree they're not trustworthy but still useful.
I think it means the opposite with how it’s phrased Burgess saying he can’t bring himself to trust kuzan, and Blackbeard comparing him to Shiryu someone Blackbeard trusts enough to make a captain of his second ship

Guys, Garp probably has Advanced Conqueror's Haki BUT black lightning alone doesn't mean Conqueror''s Haki. we've been through this before. If it's flame-like, thick-ass black lightning that is coming from Garp's fist then yea he has Advanced Conqueror's Haki. Things like these I mean:

But creating black lightning alone doesn't mean Conqueror's Haki is being used. I mean none of these characters have Conqueror's Haki but they still made black lightning.

You're right tbh

Who tf cares about these fodder SWORD members ? For real are there more than 20 people worldwide that have interest in these guys ?

Why this mf cant just focus on the characters that people have interest ?

We have RHP,CG, WG/Marines, BB vs Law, EggHead island about to have a "fight" with SHP-WG-BBP and we focus on fucking Vasco Shot and Tsuru's granddaughter.

If there is any editor lurking around here please, just please, stop this mf introducing random ass characters non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.