El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or only the Akainu will have it. By beating him Luffy proves his superiority without the other Admirals needing CoC, they are below Akainu anyways.
I think Sabo will fight Akainu, it's more thematic anyway.
Plus G5 could ruin the vibe. Luffy is always laughing and using goofy techniques with it, even though this is gonna be a very serious and dangerous fight for him.
Sabo is more suited for this. He fought Fujitora before so we know he can at least somewhat handle an Admiral, and he has the fruit of his deceased brother who previously failed to even scratch Akainu.
And Sabo is more lethal than Luffy as well. He likes to crack people's skulls and what not, while Luffy just punches and kicks.
He's the perfect candidate for the fight. He can give Akainu the cruel yet poetic death he deserves.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Isn’t burgess the only one that’s shown any distrust in kuzan?
Based on the conversation, Burgess tries to talk him tell him into making no deals with Kuzan while BB says him and Shiryu are pretty much the same to which Burgess days Kuzan in particular cannot be trusted. So they both more or less agree they're not trustworthy but still useful.

Guys, Garp probably has Advanced Conqueror's Haki BUT black lightning alone doesn't mean Conqueror''s Haki. we've been through this before. If it's flame-like, thick-ass black lightning that is coming from Garp's fist then yea he has Advanced Conqueror's Haki. Things like these I mean:

But creating black lightning alone doesn't mean Conqueror's Haki is being used. I mean none of these characters have Conqueror's Haki but they still made black lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.