El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's like 20 years between Akainu and Smoker, around the same difference between Akainu and Garp. Still has time
Yea... I think Seth just forgot that when Smoker was still under 10 years old somewhere in loguetown playing with kids. Akainu was already in his 20s, doing expeditions with Garp/Sengoku/Tsuru against Roger/Shiki/etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think your opinion is based on a misunderstanding bro. Is it cool if use your post as a reference to create a thread in order for a more elaborative reply to your post?
Do it if you like although I don't think I will elaborate more on this than I did in my small reply.

Fujitora is a flawed character, he has what I would call "Selective Justice".

Pirates bad but he overlooks slavery and etc...

I know he says that line about WG being God or not but that was only referring to one situation.

We have no input on how he views Mariejois and etc... and he goes there to sip a tea with his homie who is TOTALLY a CD candidate.

Those guys were half dead
Pretty sure Zoan users would take longer to heal than Zoro who was twice as fucked as them because of Mink's sperm.

I'd argue Garp was 40 year old when he trained to beat Prime Chinjao don't give up on Smoker.

The only limit on Smoker is Frauda.
Yeah I know although I don't think there is time for it. I said it in another reply that Smoker will not get 20 years of action in One Piece time.

Our endgame is now.

I don't think if I will care if Smoker becomes Admiral after some timeskip that happens after SH reach the Laugh Tale.

What's important is now and now we are in the endgame.

Do it if you like although I don't think I will elaborate more on this than I did in my small reply.

Fujitora is a flawed character, he has what I would call "Selective Justice".

Pirates bad but he overlooks slavery and etc...

I know he says that line about WG being God or not but that was only referring to one situation.

We have no input on how he views Mariejois and etc... and he goes there to sip a tea with his homie who is TOTALLY a CD candidate.

Pretty sure Zoan users would take longer to heal than Zoro who was twice as fucked as them because of Mink's sperm.

Yeah I know although I don't think there is time for it. I said it in another reply that Smoker will not get 20 years of action in One Piece time.

Our endgame is now.

I don't think if I will care if Smoker becomes Admiral after some timeskip that happens after SH reach the Laugh Tale.

What's important is now and now we are in the endgame.
Hoping Frauda has Smoker on a training journey. Him not being with the virgins of Sword is probably a good thing.

Smoker been training his CoA, CoO and will develop CoC all the while understanding how his awakening works

Smoker literally has Yonko plus potential if used right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hoping Frauda has Smoker on a training journey. Him not being with the virgins of Sword is probably a good thing.

Smoker been training his CoA, CoO and will develop CoC all the while understanding how his awakening works

Smoker literally has Yonko plus potential if used right.
If done right.

Oda:

WE DON'T DO THAT SHITU HERE.

Unfortunately:josad:

I'm afraid Smoker will be with another SWORD group that is probably either sailing with Fujitora or on their way somewhere too:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.