El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes get pegged as a marine-hater. I just hate certain admirals. I like the Sengoku/Smoker-aligned marines. Plus, Tashigi is my #1 in the OP-verse. I am hyped about Garp and, hopefully, Tashigi giving us some feats.

edit: Maybe Tashigi gets a logia df? :funky:

Hoping Frauda has Smoker on a training journey. Him not being with the virgins of Sword is probably a good thing.

Smoker been training his CoA, CoO and will develop CoC all the while understanding how his awakening works

Smoker literally has Yonko plus potential if used right.
Oda ditched Smoker for Coby unfortunately

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Having CoC but not having Adv CoC at this point is just dumb, better not give it to that character at all. Kid will probably still get it at least.
Depends. Having top-tier fruit awakening and CoC is a bit too overwhelming. Even Big Mom's not allowed to use CoC coating effectively coz she has elemental powers. I doubt even WB had that kind of luxury.

Now dudes gonna act like literally all you need to do what Garp did is CoC coating, completely ignoring that Garp is THAT monster

Then you remind Kaido failed to knock out a half dead Kinemon with a clean hit to the head :suresure:

Not even gonna mention Yamato here

Can we officially start calling Sword the Butter Knife now?

Like they are the worst Rebel group ever created considering they were created by the group they're meant to be rebelling against and are authorised to break rules.

What a bunch of fucking virgins.

At least have the bollocks to break the rules when you're not authorised

:lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.