El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just realised.

Frauda has to add characters we actually care about to make other characters in the chapter readable.

With Midd he added Shanks because let's be honest Midd is trash and no one cares about chapters he's in but add Shanks then suddenly becomes interesting.

Same with this one without Garp no one would care about Lolby.
I think of it more so as damage control after giant Bonney was revealed to be a traitor and no one in the world gave two fucks about her.

She's even at the beginning of Shanks chapter.

One Admiral isnt dealing with a Yonko and their crew. 2 maybe. Unless they are bringing a fleet capable of dealing with the commanders and crew and the Admiral 1vs1s the emperor and even then Im favoring the emperor winning that fight.
Yep 2 is maybe and that comes down to whole bunch of factors in which Oda can say the admirals not winning vs all of that .
I think people forget the Marines like out number people we saw it during marineford , we saw it with them try catch warlords and now we seeing it vs VP and the SH .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

If you increase the number of character who are weaker than YC1 and YC2 it won't do anything.

The 2nd Admiral just rapes rest of the crew in a clean sweep like Warriors with Durant and goes to the 1st Admiral and they end Yonko.

Specifically, the information about Sakazuki (Akainu), Kizaru (Borsalino), and Issho (Fujitora) possessing Conqueror's Haki comes from the "Vivre Card - ONE PIECE Visual Dictionary" databook, while the information about Tsuru possessing Conqueror's Haki comes from the "ONE PIECE Blue Deep Characters World" databook
I saw that their vivre card says, it doesn't say anything about them possessing the ability to use CoC.

CoC is not listed for any of them in their vivre cards.

I can understand the admirals but you said you don't see Garp having it. That's by far the biggest self-L a marine fan could take while wanking Garp. He wasn't fighting the likes of Roger and WB with CoA and Rokushiki lmfao.

As for the admirals, I think most if not all of them will have it. It's hardly appropriate that they don't have it when the likes of Mochi, String and Beauty queen's have it.
Agree, and also seems rather rational.

Akainu, Aokoji and Fuji are almost certain, just like Garp, and Sengoku is already kind of confirmed.

can understand the admirals but you said you don't see Garp having it. That's by far the biggest self-L a marine fan could take while wanking Garp. He wasn't fighting the likes of Roger and WB with CoA and Rokushiki lmfao.
I thought that was possible with extreme CoA strength but well it was wrong.

As for the admirals, I think most if not all of them will have it. It's hardly appropriate that they don't have it when the likes of Mochi, String and Beauty queen's have it.
I still stand by my Yonkou will have Adv CoC to the opossed Admirals Awakening with Luffy and Teach having both
:kayneshrug:

I saw that their vivre card says, it doesn't say anything about them possessing the ability to use CoC.

CoC is not listed for any of them in their vivre cards.
I apologize for the confusion in my earlier response. Upon further research, you are correct that the "Vivre Card - ONE PIECE Visual Dictionary" does not explicitly state that Sakazuki (Akainu), Kizaru (Borsalino), or Issho (Fujitora) possess Conqueror's Haki. The information about their possession of Conqueror's Haki came from a different source, a databook called "One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World." However, even in that source, the information is not listed as explicitly as in the case of Sengoku and Tsuru.

I apologize for the error in my previous response and any confusion it may have caused. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

fuck GPT :kriwhat:

I knew that Garp had haoshoku. It was obvious, since Marineford. Lufffy used and he wasn't so surprised. He was like: "so he has it, obvious."

And just waiting for Coby Haoshoku reveal too

Status
Not open for further replies.