El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just cuz he can do Devine department doesn't make him Roger level

Or is Yamato Kaido level Shanksbros?

Roger's weakest attack is Shanks strongest attack and Zoro shits on even that
Post automatically merged:

How is barely destroying a town impressive?

Zoro cut Pica in half with a nameless attack

There are several towns on Pica

There is no way in hell smoker is famous enough for blackbeard to think he can persuade the government to make him protected royalty.

Even Boa's sisters addressed him as "hero"

Kyros recognized him and was shocked that he was so young.

Blackbeard says that he wouldnt have been able to defeat Wang Chi without Koby's help.

And in film red, Koby goes on stage and the audience goes wild.

Smoker ain't gonna ever get that kind of clout. Garp (The greatest marine in history) Wouldn’t jump into yonko territory and proclaim that Smoker is the future of the marines and his succesor.

Smoker's never gonna be worth 5x his rank.

Just give it up. Smoker's not on the level of the future Admiral Momotaka (Pink-Hawk).
This was so on point that I have to save this quote

Black lightning has never been an indication of CoC...but then again, I don't doubt Garp probably does have it, we know it's a largely genetic thing and out of all the Marines, Garp is one of the very few who doesn't answer to the Gorosei and does his own thing.
I mean I think half the time it does and half the other time it doesn't mean Conqueror's Haki. you have times like when Jinbei just grabbed Who'sWho's wrist and there was black lightning. So definitely that black lighting has nothing to do with Conqueror's Haki.

But then there are other times that Conqueror's Haki has been clearly signified by Black lightning. Like that time Shanks used wifi Haki on green bull. or when Luffy first went to gear 5 and his Conqueror's Haki was knocking people out.

Also just cuz he can do Devine department doesn't make him Roger level

Or is Yamato Kaido level Shanksbros?

Roger's weakest attack is Shanks strongest attack and Zoro shits on even that
Post automatically merged:

How is barely destroying a town impressive?

Zoro cut Pica in half with a nameless attack

There are several towns on Pica
Garp would fodderize Pica

I mean I think half the time it does and half the other time it doesn't mean Conqueror's Haki. you have times like when Jinbei just grabbed Who'sWho's wrist and there was black lightning. So definitely that black lighting has nothing to do with Conqueror's Haki.

But then there are other times that Conqueror's Haki has been clearly signified by Black lightning. Like that time Shanks used wifi Haki on green bull. or when Luffy first went to gear 5 and his Conqueror's Haki was knocking people out.

If Garp used a COC punch in the middle of the town then Oda will tell us by having some fodders knocked out. If the Black lightning is after impact tho then yeah it's probably not AdvCOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.