El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they all have it. One will be more efficient at using it than the other.

Admirals are all top tiers. They are not some up and coming scrub rookies like Kidd.
I mean they could all have it, but right now the only ones that give me Conqueror's vibe are Garp and Akainu. But you could be right because I never thought Sengoku was a Conqueror's Haki user and he turned out to be one.

Rukia, Orihime and I guess Yoruichi were the only female cast members Kubo consistently put effort into writing, the others only got bits here and there (Rangiku in FKT, Nanao against Lille etc.)

Compare that to Ichigo, Aizen, Urahara, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Toshiro, even Uryu for the male cast

I mean I think half the time it does and half the other time it doesn't mean Conqueror's Haki. you have times like when Jinbei just grabbed Who'sWho's wrist and there was black lightning. So definitely that black lighting has nothing to do with Conqueror's Haki.

But then there are other times that Conqueror's Haki has been clearly signified by Black lightning. Like that time Shanks used wifi Haki on green bull. or when Luffy first went to gear 5 and his Conqueror's Haki was knocking people out.

Which is why to show when black lightning is CoC, Oda either make a character say it or show fodders foaming and fainting.

So I guess something like happen in this chapter for Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.