El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just learning now this was like a big topic among PLers.

Like Garp, Akainu, all the top marines will have CoC. How was this even a debate lol
I mean Garp having it is one thing, The dude was Roger's rival in the Marines. Akainu I could see have it because of his personality. But I don't think every single top marine is going to have it.
It's like that time that Katakuri showed he had CoC Haki and then a lot of people were kinda certain that King the wild fire also had it because... well... His name is literally "King" and Katakuri had it, why not King? they are both top yonko commanders after all.

Then we find out that King didn't have it.

Which Manga are you reading?
That shit was never stated. They are impregnable and have the highest average bounties. At no point was that confirmed. They'll be beat by guys that are currently struggling against Jean bart and Bepo
Highest bounties = strongest commanders. Also, since the SHPs and RHPs are clearly structured very similarly for obvious reasons, we can surmise that since Shanks > Luffy still, Beckman should be > Zoro, and Lucky Roo should be > Sanji.

I'm just learning now this was like a big topic among PLers.

Like Garp, Akainu, all the top marines will have CoC. How was this even a debate lol
I wouldn't have been confident about admirals having coc because they're already too overpowered fruit wise. Since younkou have meh fruits or even none, it didn't seem unreasonable to me that they were the ones with coc. Still, I doubt admirals have high coc bar Akainu and kong

I see a lot of slander
All ima say is Sanji’s blue flames w/lightning is >=ACoC

Sanji is a legitimate top tier with something that could compete with ACoC users

if he had both ifrit AND ACoC, he’d be unstoppable

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I wouldn't have been confident about admirals having coc because they're already too overpowered fruit wise. Since younkou have meh fruits or even none, it didn't seem unreasonable to me that they were the ones with coc. Still, I doubt admirals have high coc bar Akainu and kong
It's just hard to envision final arc battles with Akainu, Garp, Kizaru, etc... with no CoC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.