El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They for some reason rather wank king instead
:lawsigh:
I kinda get why people wank zoro to be way over shiryu because stans gonna stan but even that gonna be dumb when they end up fighting. They did they same when they thought king was fodder for zoro
:sanmoji:
I think they are equal but Shiryu is gonna test Zoro in a different way than when King tested Zoro's AP.
Like Zoro is not gonna have an offensive upgrade like ...ahem...ADVCOC @Rootbeer , but rather some sort of COO upgrade to fight an invisible man.

They for some reason rather wank king instead
:lawsigh:
I kinda get why people wank zoro to be way over shiryu because stans gonna stan but even that gonna be dumb when they end up fighting. They did they same when they thought king was fodder for zoro
:sanmoji:
lol never fails
Post automatically merged:

I think they are equal but Shiryu is gonna test Zoro in a different way than when King tested Zoro's AP.
Like Zoro is not gonna have an offensive upgrade like ...ahem...ADVCOC @Rootbeer , but rather some sort of COO upgrade to fight an invisible man.
that will be disappointing ,
makes zoro a more complete fighter but isnt a bigger challenge than king just a different one. he has to be stronger

Marco and king are fodder to beckman and shiryu. Them being 1yc doesn't mean they're comparable
:zehaha:
Shiryu might not have conquerors coating but he doesn't need it to beat king or lunarians in general
Zoro and everyone else also doesn't

lol never fails

that will be disappointing ,
makes zoro a more complete fighter but isnt a bigger challenge than king just a different one. he has to be stronger
Marco and king are fodder to beckman and shiryu. Them being 1yc doesn't mean they're comparable
:zehaha:
Shiryu might not have conquerors coating but he doesn't need it to beat king or lunarians in general
Zoro and everyone else also doesn't
Yeah obviously I'd be happy if Shiryuu is stronger than King but eh some other Zoro fellows probably wouldn't see it that way :catsweat:

Koby is more likely to develop CoC than Sanji, he's the apprentice of garp, not ivankov and judge's sperm.
l was thinKing the same before but a new perspective revealed that Sanji had a CoA HaKi clash and Doflamingo used CoC to defend..
First real hint of Sanji getting CoC in the Future..

but rather some sort of COO upgrade to fight an invisible man.
l got another opinion related to that but that will be in another thread..

Yeah obviously I'd be happy if Shiryuu is stronger than King but eh some other Zoro fellows probably wouldn't see it that way :catsweat:
The ones who dont will flip just like they did when zoro had to fight king. end of the day , its all about wanking your favorites .
most folks dont really give a toss about king . there's only one or two people who do

tac and partyripe?
yeah those two
:milaugh:

Don't let them bully you into thinking king will ever be as competent, powerful, or relevant as shiryu
:endthis:

Even before king vs zoro was set in stone and sanji or marco were seen as his most likely matchup him being fodder was always clear
:beckmoji:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The ones who dont will flip just like they did when zoro had to fight king. end of the day , its all about wanking your favorites .
most folks dont really give a toss about king . there's only one or two people who do

tac and partyripe?
yeah those two
:milaugh:
Akno and nik and hanzo too.

Tbf with good reason, no one expected oda to make King superior to kaido in the stat that kaido was hyped for the most since his intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.