El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me biased I don't care, but people keep on shiting on Shiryuu while they truly don't know jack shit about him is really something.., ain't it ? 😂😂😂,

Remember folks, he was considered equal to Magellan whom has one of the most broken fruit while having no fruit at all, which mean he IS a damn good swordsman, and most likely relied heavily on HAKI, and apparently Oda had planned him to face Ben Beckman in the future clashes. So take it as you will..
people have been shitting on shiryu? why?
but he didnt do anything......

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
bb has coc,but i don think h will have the advanced form.
He absolutely will have advanced CoC. There’s zero way a 40 year veteran who has seen multiple AdCoC users fight over the course of his entire life will not have AdCoC himself. Especially when AdCoC requires zero training or skill to use outside of simple knowledge that the power exists lol.

You guys really think top tiers won’t have maxed out Haki stats in every category don’t you…

He absolutely will have advanced CoC. There’s zero way a 40 year veteran who has seen multiple AdCoC users fight over the course of his entire life will not have AdCoC himself. Especially when AdCoC requires zero training or skill to use outside of simple knowledge that the power exists lol.

You guys really think top tiers won’t have maxed out Haki stats in every category don’t you…
i think some will have one type of each.I think total mastery will be reserved for Shanks,Garp,Luffy and those that don't have very hax fruits.Of course,Luffy is the exception because the protagonist always gets it all.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nobody:

Naruto weeb online: You know what? I'm voting for Sakumo in the international popularity poll.

Online weebs are a different breed man

Status
Not open for further replies.