El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp produced Whitebeard and Roger's island CoC alone.
Roger was literally carried by Rayleigh in their fights
He did shit from a 500m range in air. Pure Haki Blast not even direct physical contact. People thought shanks would be the HakiGod but its has always been WARP:finally::crazwhat:

I feel sad for Chinjao and the others who had to take on this monster in his prime:josad:

Old man Wihtebeard was the strongest Yonko. People don't realize that feats have to grow bigger and bigger as the manga progresses. Figures in Marineford only seem less powerfully then figures today because Marineford was so early. If White Beard was still around you'd have feats more insane then this.
Prime Roger and WB appeared in a flashback and they didn't do anything that impressive feat wise

Which makes sense
I think in the end garp would lose tho..or at least he should lose.

Blackbeard needs hype and it would also be a trigger for Luffy vs Blackbeard conflict
Sorry, I'm a bit late.
You see what you said makes sense and is basically what I would do if they told me you could write the rest of one piece. And that's exactly why I think there is a great possibility of it not happening. cause I suck at writing and would ruin one piece

I don't mean to start to shit on the party.., but hey.., he's supposed to be ONLY haki man, and now he could form a explosion like bubble almost like a quake punch.., with only Haki.., cmon now Oda.., I know you want to wank him HARD, but not a single top tier Haki user like Roger or Reyleigh seen to possess that kind of power..😂😂😂, let alone we seen this kind of shit a Marineford War, Oda start pulling shit from his ass lately...

Old man Wihtebeard was the strongest Yonko. People don't realize that feats have to grow bigger and bigger as the manga progresses. Figures in Marineford only seem less powerfully then figures today because Marineford was so early. If White Beard was still around you'd have feats more insane then this.
Yonko fanboys always tryna downplay Marine feats with "Oh but if that dude was alive right now he'd be doing even bigger feats"... like no bruh stop it.

Whitebeard was never going to do any feat like this. All of his high scale feats are coming from the gura gura, and we already know the destructive scale of the gura gura.

Status
Not open for further replies.