El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't a bigger Haki feat, but a bigger attack feat. His mythical Zoan fruit a good role to play in that. This was pure Haki blast of a scale we have never witnessed in this series.
That is true thanks to luffy DF the haki blast was bigger but it was not pure haki it was DF and haki .

Now that we have seen a new level to current Garp's Power do you all think that back in Marine Ford, Garp could Kill Akainu if Sengoku didn't interfere?
Yes both Sengoku & Garp were legit top tiers back then and taking any admiral to extreme-diff. KONG literally wanted Sengoku to remain as the Fleet Admiral over the Logia Trio, for which he would at the very least have to be on their level.

Akainu by that point is already bleeding like a mf & semi-fucked up.

Anyone who thinks that Akainu is beating a pretty much healthy Garp or Sengoku from MF is deluding themselves, idc if they're are a marine fan or an admiral fan. No way in hell is anyone gonna make an argument that Akainu would've beat Garp OR Sengoku at that point of Marineford and think they're being rational.

The same logic applies to you
You do not have to critique others and pick fights literally everyday or every chapter

you also should quit worrying sbout what others got going on in life, focus on yourself
I'm not critiquing others or picking fights, don't try to put this on me, this is your fault for spamming about Sanji all day every day.
All I'm saying is to tone it down a little, he's just a fictional character, y'know?

Old garp >>mihawk it’s over
Mihawk was the 7th strongest guy at MF
People never listened

He's the only top tier to look bad vs YCs/warlords at MF as he didn't dominate any nor beat anyone strong. He didn't even beat luffy.

Marineford Ranking:
1. WB
2. Akainu
3-4. Sengoku/ Kizaru (*Gura Teach)
5. Kuzan
6. Garp
7. Mihawk
8. Yami Teach
9-10. Doffy/ Marco
11. Iva / Jozu/ Crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.