El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im one of the biggest Luffybros on the site and im telling you you've lost the plot completely. This punch clears dressrosa kkg with ease. It is comparable to Bajrang
Aight relax, Bajrang Gun would've gone right through Hachinosu and destroyed everything lol

Galaxy Impact > KKG is something I agree with though

Yeah
Just shows that Old or prime Garp has KkG tier moves that he could spam easily.

Casual/half serious Old Garp >= pre ryuo G4
All out Old Garp > Ryuo G4 AP
Prime Garp >~ AdCoC G4 Luffy in AP

Adcoc G5 bajran is above anyone in AP ,slightly or clearly doesn't matter.
Agree here, we basically got confirmation that Garp was never a fraud.

But talking about Bajran that is fruit fit, while here we saw just ACOC fit, and right now it is probably strongest ACOC punch in manga. I can't compare this to Shanks attack, but an explosion from COC itself here was much bigger then in chapter 1079. SO probably Garp fits here are highter then Shanks, at least in term of AOE.

Won't say that , that would go to luffy since his fist was size of a island and had ACoA and ACOC.
Still garp more impressive since it just his fist and no df or anything else.
That wasn't a bigger Haki feat, but a bigger attack feat. His mythical Zoan fruit a good role to play in that. This was pure Haki blast of a scale we have never witnessed in this series.

I berate them too, but they've just been hiding in the woodworks lately as Zoro literally hasn't been in any of these chapters and neither has Sanji.
So back into your hole you go, little goblin.
It's time for the Garp lovers to shine.
Garp has the power of love
Sanji also does

That’s why I’m hyping him

Zorofans are claiming shiryu will neg garp and hype up zoro somehow

Now that we have seen a new level to current Garp's Power do you all think that back in Marine Ford, Garp could Kill Akainu if Sengoku didn't interfere?

if Garp and Akainu had fought in Marine Ford, without Sengoku holding him back, I am sure He would have definitely defeated Akainu,

Garp would have smashed Akainu's face with his fist so hard that even he won't be able to recognize himself and then thrown him into the sea and then he would have eaten a donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.