El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People praising Garp overboard for a feat pre ryuo Luffy could do with KKG easily

They praised Shanks highly for being all serious to beat kid with railgun explosion doing half the damage.

:milaugh:Recency bias
The love for Garp and Shanks
They will wank them for doing feats that anyone with adcoc can do

Relax,
This feat is surely amazing and epic
Prime Garp is still slightly below Prime Rocks Pirates and Roger . Shanks is also below them.
Except KKG didn't do that produce??

Are y'all using your eyes to look at the panel and what is happening or just looked at bunch of buildings and decided to compare them???

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Imagine comparing dr sabo to Garp feat to wank him as Top 1
But deny DR luffy's KKg feat which is superior or equal to Garp feat

:milaugh:Your wank for Marines , especially old legends is something
Im one of the biggest Luffybros on the site and im telling you you've lost the plot completely. This punch clears dressrosa kkg with ease. It is comparable to Bajrang

van augur and aokiji are standing next to each other , i wonder what oda is implying by that !?
This chapter was a W for Garp but a massive L for the logia admiral agenda.

Isn't it funny how Kuzan explains what sword is to Auger and Blackbeard...yet we are supposed to believe Kuzan is a member?

The panel showed Roger and Garp fighting them all alone. I prolly forgot what else happened so I am not sure but it was more like Xebeck's crew vs Garp n Roger
That panel didn't show everything

Imagine believing they all got beaten by Garp & Roger yet only kakdo needed saving and only xebec lost
Why wasn't KOed WB, shiki and BM captured?
Navy were too weak to capture unconscious or weakened rocks pirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.