El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People praising Garp overboard for a feat pre ryuo Luffy could do with KKG easily

They praised Shanks highly for being all serious to beat kid with railgun explosion doing half the damage.

:milaugh:Recency bias
The love for Garp and Shanks
They will wank them for doing feats that anyone with adcoc can do

Relax,
This feat is surely amazing and epic
Prime Garp is still slightly below Prime Rocks Pirates and Roger . Shanks is also below them.
This punch would one shot Rocks duo

They beat Rocks 2v1
Xebec was peak high top tier, Garp and Roger were mid top tiers max

Only Xebec and Kaido were stated to have lost that day. Kaido needed saving and Linlin did save him
BM was shown clean after the battle ,and she escaped alongside with WB, Shiki, John, Kaido .
The panel showed Roger and Garp fighting them all alone. I prolly forgot what else happened so I am not sure but it was more like Xebeck's crew vs Garp n Roger

Sabo Advanced-Haki:

Garp Advanced Haki:

There's clear levels to this. And with all the Haki hype Luffy's father has gotten... and seeing what Garp is doing with Haki.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!! MONKEY D. HYPE IS REAL!!!! TOP 1!!!!

Imagine comparing dr sabo to Garp feat to wank him as Top 1
But deny DR luffy's KKg feat which is superior or equal to Garp feat

:milaugh:Your wank for Marines , especially old legends is something

Alright Garp wank is getting annoying

You can hold off now
Get outta here if you find it annoying. This wank is well deserved after years of hate since that Chinjao fight.

People praising Garp overboard for a feat pre ryuo Luffy could do with KKG easily

They praised Shanks highly for being all serious to beat kid with railgun explosion doing half the damage.

:milaugh:Recency bias
The love for Garp and Shanks
They will wank them for doing feats that anyone with adcoc can do

Relax,
This feat is surely amazing and epic
Prime Garp is still slightly below Prime Rocks Pirates and Roger . Shanks is also below them.
You would be writing 5 essays everyday if Meme did this

Status
Not open for further replies.