El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That panel didn't show everything

Imagine believing they all got beaten by Garp & Roger yet only kakdo needed saving and only xebec lost
Why wasn't KOed WB, shiki and BM captured?
Navy were too weak to capture unconscious or weakened rocks pirates?
Doesn't matter. The two went in and put in the work, your boys either got defeated or became bitches and betrayed Xebec or ran away like hoes.

Same result, they got rid of the Rock Pirates.

That panel didn't show everything

Imagine believing they all got beaten by Garp & Roger yet only kakdo needed saving and only xebec lost
Why wasn't KOed WB, shiki and BM captured?
Navy were too weak to capture unconscious or weakened rocks pirates?
they all prolly ran away when they saw that they are going to be defeated and thus Xebeck was left alone and got overpowered by Roger and Garp? idk maybe u right, Xebeck is still pretty hype, wutever the case

Im one of the biggest Luffybros on the site and im telling you you've lost the plot completely. This punch clears dressrosa kkg with ease. It is comparable to Bajrang
Man I love Garp, You can see all my other comments too but... I don't think this is comparable to Bajrang gun. Bajrang gun would probably do this without any haki just because of sheer size. I'm sure Garp has attacks that are stronger and can rival Bajrang gun but I don't think this is it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.