El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its insane how oda sold marineford battle as two equal sides fighting and its insane how WB thought he’d have even 2% chance of winning.
I mean WB went there knowing he was going to died plus as we saw WB could sink the whole island if he wanted to .
He almost did his goal but Ace had to take bait and died .

The fight didn't happen yet
ohh is that? I don't remember properly but Akainu had no damage at that time? hmm idk but He could still defeat Aikainu in my opinion
cause at times of anger as such losing ur own kid, Haki goes to its maximum strength, Garp would have been so serious, angry and thus stronger than usual. So imo Garp defeating Akainu was still a possible outcome.

None of the top tiers were fully committed at Marineford, Oda had no interest in showcasing fully-powered characters like Mihawk, Garp, Doflamingo, and many others, because if he did, Luffy would never have been able to reach Ace. You'd have to be a real idiot like Nudle to always use that arc as an example

Welp Old Garp is still crazy strong :noo:he destroys the town using city-sized AdvCoC punch?

The trio Roger - WB - Garp is real crazy....the destruction is just like KKG...

Shiryu is better than zoro in swordmanship as sworeman
Benn will be better than katakuri in strength as haki master
Marco is better than King as mythical zoan fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.