El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He redirected a giant torpedo easily. This is just flavour
well why not using coa to break the steel? this is lame as fuck for the so call future of the marine.....I cant stand this shit not one bit

Like also Garp entrance is just sorry to say pure trash, wasting galaxy fist advcoc on some buildings and folders it just to much

Shanks entrance on BB ship was much much more hype than this shit
Ray entrance as well to save Boa

There are simple so many layers of stile between the 3 that I am sorry I didnt like one bit what Loda deliverd with Garp in this chapter

I ain't even that much of a Garp wanker (I at have the color trio above him) but it is satisfying to see this after years of getting getting called a fraud for not one shotting prime Chinjao "casually enough". Like some people started downplaying Ray for "teaming up" with Gaban to take on Oden til he made Blackbeard crap his pants at the age of 80 in the present
Same for people who shit on Sengoku for not one shotting Luffy in MF
Don't underestimate old legends.
Tbf that upscales Chinjao instead of downscaling Garp

Tbf that upscales Chinjao instead of downscaling Garp
Prime Chinjao is clearly supposed to be pretty powerful legend based on his hype and reputation, but his bounty is pretty low compared to what we get now which make people underestimate him. I even saw people claim he was only vet level lol.
But I think this is more due to Jack introduction fucking up the bounties with the inflation tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.