El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except KKG didn't do that produce??

Are y'all using your eyes to look at the panel and what is happening or just looked at bunch of buildings and decided to compare them???
KKg overpower doffy and broke the town deep
Let KKG punch the town without anyone in the way to block it.

"Bunch of buildings"
Town level feat...
A lot of people shown such feats with haki or df while being Causal or serious

If this feat is all it takes to wank Prime Garp over Yonko then the bar is top silly low.

Nah, Queen was still conscious up until the last one.
If you say so bro
Also about the “nobody agrees” part
I politely…..give no fucks. No ones opinion matters more thsn mine on this subject

i could care less if I’m the ONLY sanji fan who believes this. Makes no difference to me
Also this is here in case you didn’t see it
When you say things like “no one agrees”make sure to understand i could care less what others think especially if it’s what they think of me

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Man I love Garp, You can see all my other comments too but... I don't think this is comparable to Bajrang gun. Bajrang gun would probably do this without any haki just because of sheer size. I'm sure Garp has attacks that are stronger and can rival Bajrang gun but I don't think this is it man.
Bajrang is stronger and can do way more destruction but i don't think this is that far off. Its massively stronger than Dressrosa KKG at least im sure you can agree

Anyone trying to down play garp here crazy .
The mean punch the air and destroy part of a city with his ACoC and the man is 76 no where near his prime .
Old man putting in the work .

Status
Not open for further replies.