El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Single line of cut?
That's such insane dishonesty lmao

Mihawk literally cit and lifted that Island sized Iceberg 100 meters into the sky. That's gigaton of power

You could fit at least a 10000 of these towns on to that Iceberg and Garp didn't vaporize the town, he barely leveled it meaning destroy buildings and shit.

Go rewatch panel of Picas punch..he did more damage than this

Never learn lmaoo
Please. Old ass sick Chinjao and Elizabello stopped a punch from Pica. Garp would meet that Golem fist with his own fist, and one shot the entire thing, ending Pica's pirate career.

You Garp downplayer caught an L of a lifetime with this one.

Man DC and AP is mid here but advCoC looks crazy.

DC wise it is less than Dressrosa KKG don't you think?
fans always overestimate Dressrosa KKG what luffy destroyed was at best 1/10 of town if you read it again it was said that bird cage had almost 1 min to completely close and 90+ percent of town was destroyed
part that luffy destroyed was the part that was between castle and Flower Hill above underground port (and it wasn't whole part)

also base of this panel garps punch AoE Wise is probably around what luffy did in dressrosa but it probably have both AdCoC and AdCoA (internal destruction ryou)

Shiki didn't bring his fleet to fight Sengoku + Garp

Shiki used his full fleet vs. Roger pirates.

Shiki was making a point there. Roger pirates > Larines.
No shiki was in full blown denial that Roger was captured he went to mf by himself so that he could try and fight Roger again.

There's no rational thought to someone acting solely on emotions

@Midnight Delight after ages of Tobi Roppo > Pica nonsense, we'll finally be able to see his true standing when some Mid Trio takes Pizarro out after all the Zenkai boosts lmfao.

And God forbid, if all out Pizarro turns out to be tiny in comparision to Golem Pica, its a wrap lmao
I don't think Pizzaro's ability will be too similar to Pica

In that Pizzaro is likely not gonna be as used to moving around in his golems like pica

No shiki was in full blown denial that Roger was captured he went to mf by himself so that he could try and fight Roger again.

There's no rational thought to someone acting solely on emotions
Yes he was in denial and he was right, so he went there without his fleet to make a point.

Shiki would be fine with it if Roger was captured by WB.

He didn't believe it was Larines since Garp or Sengoku are weaker than WB and Roger.

Since Sword is completely independent from the HQ, how about Sengoku saving Law and Law joining sword thus technically joining the Navy like Corazon?
@Roo
Law already has a dream, kinda wacky for him to switch to the marines when it doesn’t really help him find the meaning of the will of d.

Law being part of SWORD is a cool idea but it never made sense to me

Please. Old ass sick Chinjao and Elizabello stopped a punch from Pica. Garp would meet that Golem fist with his own fist, and one shot the entire thing, ending Pica's pirate career.

You Garp downplayer caught an L of a lifetime with this one.
Right yet that punch had more DC than this
Literally go and check the panel

And this is beyond dishonest to even suggest this feat is like even 1/100000th as much DC as Mihawks pre time skip feat.

I am far from a Garp downplayer and I am Literally saying this is a decent feat.

But its crazy how much more Mihawk has done casually pre time skip.

Check the calculations..Mihawks feat is a few gigatons

This is maybe a few kilotons. Destroying most buildings in a town. I'd say this town is size of picas finger more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.